OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^I mean if people can rock the Xmas, Sulfurs, and these other patterned colorways, a mostly teal/green shoe should not be that hard to wear IMO. Just wear a simple fit and let the shoes do the talking. Nobody should be looking like a leprechaun to pull these off.

Last edited:
^^^I mean if people can rock the Xmas, Sulfurs, and these other patterned colorways, a mostly teal/green shoe should not be that hard to wear IMO. Just wear a simple fit and let the shoes do the talking. Nobody should be looking like a leprechaun to pull these off.

No no I know that. I meant like shorts, board shorts, or cargo shorts.

Jeans, chinos, or cargo pants.

I think a nice pair of chinos or slim cut chinos do Kobe's justice.

Thanks Wayne! I do wonder if an Invisibility Cloak CW will be released since Penny's have one as well.

My bank account will be much lighter this year thanks to the Blue Lights, Red Camos, Purple Gradients, possible Invisibility Cloaks, and maybe the ASG.

That's a possible 5 cws.

SMH 
mean.gif
, how does one decide when a want becomes a need. Hahahahahahaha.
roll.gif

The Kobe 8's are definitely one of the best bball shoes ever IMO. I haven't played in a mid high shoe since the 6's.

BHMs are nasty.. definitely want to grab a pair of those.

The all black snake skins look clean too, wonder what kind of premium material is going to be used?

BHMs are nasty.. definitely want to grab a pair of those.

The all black snake skins look clean too, wonder what kind of premium material is going to be used?

By the look of the prices from overseas sites, they're probably made from hyperfuse or cheap synthetic leather.

Oooooor basketball shorts and a tshirt...on a basketball court. Just a thought...

Yeah if you live in sunny places. Are you inferring that I should wear Kobe's with basketball shorts and a tee, during 30 degree, winter weather in New York? Come on guy, everyone in this thread has common sense.

If I buy a sneaker, it's because I want to be able to rock it, as well as play ball in it. And based on resale prices these days, I probably won't even ball in most of the kicks I cop. Who has time to ball in a 140-160 dollar shoe, to have them beat up, then pay 280 for another pair. Restocks aren't forever.

Yeah if you live in sunny places. Are you inferring that I should wear Kobe's with basketball shorts and a tee, during 30 degree, winter weather in New York? Come on guy, everyone in this thread has common sense.

If I buy a sneaker, it's because I want to be able to rock it, as well as play ball in it. And based on resale prices these days, I probably won't even ball in most of the kicks I cop. Who has time to ball in a 140-160 dollar shoe, to have them beat up, then pay 280 for another pair. Restocks aren't forever.

Soooooo you have $150+ to buy a shoe but don't have $30 to join a gym with an indoor basketball court? Riiiiiiiiight, I'm the one lacking common sense... :nerd:

Novel of an idea as it may be, I'm suggesting you hoop in your BASKETBALL shoes. Then again that may be some sort of drastic behavior, I apologize... :lol:

Wow, just took a step back and came to terms with the fact that I will probably spend over $1,000 on Kobe 8's this year. ******ed financial decision, so stupid, but I love these shoes.

Didn't spend a dime on Kobe VII's so I guess I'm alright lol

Soooooo you have $150+ to buy a shoe but don't have $30 to join a gym with an indoor basketball court? Riiiiiiiiight, I'm the one lacking common sense... :nerd:

Novel of an idea as it may be, I'm suggesting you hoop in your BASKETBALL shoes. Then again that may be some sort of drastic behavior, I apologize... :lol:
Not many gyms are equipped with indoor courts in NY, atleast in the City theres only 2 I have in mind. One being at a school.

Comes down to what we value the shoes for. Some rock it on the indoor courts or streetballin. Some wear as part of their outfits, some play ball and some don't play ball but just a shoe fiend. It all depends on you, whether it's common sense to some and not others, that's up to the individual. 

For me, I only ball indoors. Some peeps might not find the value of getting a gym membership for 30.

Let's keep the thread on point about the awesome Kobe 8's.

At the end of the day, we are all fam with one love for these kicks. How we choose to rock it is all personal preference.

Now I do agree that certain things should be thought out before saying it, that's where common sense should be applied. 
wink.gif

Man if the Internet doesn't make sarcasm so easy to get away with. In New York, particularly the 5 boroughs, there's a shortage on gyms with basketball courts. Fact of the matter is that most of the indoor basketball courts are in recreational gyms, which are open in the summer time. So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're apologizing for being a smart *** before anything. The gym I go to (planet fitness) doesn't have an indoor basketball court.

What you spend on kicks and I spend may be two different values, but I'm not made of a million dollars. My bills come first, so what's the problem with me wanting to be cautious with the kicks I choose to buy?

Not many gyms are equipped with indoor courts in NY, atleast in the City theres only 2 I have in mind. One being at a school.

They don't know man. Everybody got an opinion that don't live here. New York isn't as nice as people on the Internet think.

Some people come on the Internet looking for simple debates that aren't necessary at all. People prefer to play ball in these kicks, I prefer to rock them casually.

I don't think people realize that New York has to be one of the worse places to Unds kicks. Whether it be on a basketball court, indoor court, or the streets.

Last edited:

Couldn't have said it any better! Some of yall in this thread take **** way too serious. For what tho? Not everyone buys kicks to ball in.

Man if the Internet doesn't make sarcasm so easy to get away with. In New York, particularly the 5 boroughs, there's a shortage on gyms with basketball courts. Fact of the matter is that most of the indoor basketball courts are in recreational gyms, which are open in the summer time. So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're apologizing for being a smart *** before anything. The gym I go to (planet fitness) doesn't have an indoor basketball court.

What you spend on kicks and I spend may be two different values, but I'm not made of a million dollars. My bills come first, so what's the problem with me wanting to be cautious with the kicks I choose to buy?
They don't know man. Everybody got an opinion that don't live here. New York isn't as nice as people on the Internet think.

Some people come on the Internet looking for simple debates that aren't necessary at all. People prefer to play ball in these kicks, I prefer to rock them casually.

I don't think people realize that New York has to be one of the worse places to Unds kicks. Whether it be on a basketball court, indoor court, or the streets.

Couldn't have said it any better! Some of yall in this thread take **** way too serious. For what tho? Not everyone buys kicks to ball in.

If I'm not mistaken I did say "Just a thought" and "suggestion" correct? Pull your skirts down, y'all got mad sensitive. So if I was in person and being "sarcastic" I wouldn't get away with it? Man gone LMAO! Do what you want with your kicks, I'm far from a millionaire myself so I'm in no position to tell anybody what to do which is why I made a SUGGESTION. I'm well aware NY sucks, I was not aware the "Basketball Mecca" lacked so many indoor courts. Thats actually pretty damn surprising. I apologized for you taking a suggestion as a demand and disregarding the idea of using a product for its intended purpose. My sarcasm is unapologetic :D

This turned into a "Hollier than thou" thread :smh:  Lets get back to topic.

basically...now we all have to play basketball :rolleyes

anyways. why so many damn colors?!!! **** pisses me off when theres too many to choose from. :smh: red camos are a must tho

Most comfortable basketball shoe I've ever worn. They mold to your feet better than both the Vs and the VIs. These shoes are performance beasts.

Back
Top Bottom