OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know this thread is flooded with sulfurs, but it's my first pair of Kobe's and I love em. 3m definitely sets them off :smokin

Last edited:
Just copped the Black YOTS from Air-Knight. Came out to $197 including shipping....
happy.gif

When did I mention playoffs, or how well they are or aren't playing? I swear some dudes like to talk **** for no reason... All my comment meant was after the Lakers season is over WHENEVER THAT IS ill most likely be done with the 8s. Pretty much what I do with all the Kobe sigs. Unless something that I really like releases after the season is over...

Those teal joints a few pages bak are fire .. I need those pythons too. Kobe got the full court press on my pockets like the Pistons did him in 04 :lol:

Damn, I want the Pythons but w/ theses comin out the same day as the Fighter Jets and the Squad XIII's...Imma have to sacrifice one or two of them
mean.gif

Damn, I want the Pythons but w/ theses comin out the same day as the Fighter Jets and the Squad XIII's...Imma have to sacrifice one or two of them :smh:
Don't base your decision off hype and you'll be good... IMO pythons>the other two. I'm not even a huge fan of the pythons.

Don't base your decision off hype and you'll be good... IMO pythons>the other two. I'm not even a huge fan of the pythons.
Man, I can't even lie...The moment I saw those Foams I wanted those...The XIII's I started liking the color scheme cuz I can imagine how they'd look w/ some Volt colored laces, but the Kobe's are just so damn comfortable you can't help but to want those plus the colorway is something different to me cuz I'm so use to buyin blue and grey shoes

^i think its pretty sick...he is probably the only celeb(other than wale) ive seen rock the LBJX in a dope manner.
Kds garbo no matter how you do the laces lmao. and The kobes look dope like that as well

Back
Top Bottom