OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

people keep saying super low and kobe 7s didnt start selling for under 100 until about october this year. and 7s didnt sell well. I mean happy waiting though

[/QUOTE]
people keep saying super low and kobe 7s didnt start selling for under 100 until about october this year. and 7s didnt sell well. I mean happy waiting though

Agreed.....

I understand that they're a GR and all but I truly think that if people wait too long they'll be SOL. They're already running low/sold out in stores. I wouldn't try my luck much longer. People are gravitating to the Kobe signature at an alarming rate.

Last edited:
FSR since the release on Eastbay. I wouldn't worry. After February and March, we won't even want them anymore :lol:

I am loving the KB VIII's so far, but I cannot convince myself to pull the trigger on the red or blk YOTS's.  The black pair looks to plain to me and the red... 

Don't get me wrong I love a red sneaker and all, but the red with the purple just doesn't work for me now. 

Try your local FTL, I copped with coupon no questions asked in store. Might go ahead and pull the trigger on the snakeskin iD chaos. Or double up on sulfurs.

Someone page me when those silver purple joints drop. Till then imma save my money (cause sure as hell won't be buying the other 2 sigs).

Anyone been able to find shorts or a shirt that can match the Crimson red that's on the Xmas? 

maybe where you are from but kobes were hitting outlets and excluded from discounts for a long, long time. GR kobes have historically gotten marked down at various locations way before october. Just have to keep your eyes open for when they do drop for the low.

FSR since the release on Eastbay. I wouldn't worry. After February and March, we won't even want them anymore :lol:

:lol:

Some guys are saying the Sulfurs are hot because theres nothing else it was easily attainable right now.

I'd be willing to bet that at the end of the cycle, nobodys gonna be saying the Sulfurs were the best colorway of this model.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

NEED.

Thanks for the pics btw.

When it comes to outlets, it's all about timing and a little bit of luck. In LA last year, me and my homie got in on some Kobe 6's in July/ August after the season was over.

We were able to get the Concords, POP-White, Blue Camo, and the Gradients. They also had the Del Sol and the Black/ greys. We were fortunate that they still had our sizes.

This year I've seen some 7's like Sharks, Del Sols and others but like everyone said, the 7's weren't that good of a shoe compared to the 4-6 and 8's. The price we got them for was 69-75 each. It was from 3 different outlets in the SoCal area.

I do expect to see some Sulfurs to come down in price after the other colorways are out and if there are overstocks, to be at the outlets in the early to mid summer.

I would like to cop a second pair of Sulfurs even though I got the FTL bday coupon discount. It's that much sweeter to be able to cop them for under 100.

I'll post up the info if I see any Kobe 8's at the SoCal outlets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom