OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ASG's.... KD > Lebron > Kobe

Though I think the Kobe's will have the best resell value, so I'll get those.

@NikeBasketball just tweeted this. Just thought I'd share. These purple cw is a must have also!

#countonkobe

purple for me

Now, that I'm home and I can actually see the full detail of the ASG on these pics...I'm most def coppin these. Y'all can have those Brons and KD

@NikeBasketball just tweeted this. Just thought I'd share. These purple cw is a must have also!

#countonkobe
Damn, and I told myself last year that the LeBron 9 Hornets were gonna be my last and only purple shoes for a while...I LIED!!!

Was looking forward to these ASG.

The white on the heel kinda ruined these for me.

It's the little things. :lol:

I am riding up on a party bus to Milwaukee early Saturday for the Marquette game. I hope I'm sober and lucky enough to score the BHM on my phone.

More by nikebasketball
This picture is dope but it is tainted by the VII's. It truly demonstrates shoe design and engineering evolution EXCEPT for the fact that the VII's are there. But the IV's through the 8's minus the VII's probably the GOAT shoe performance evolution to date. 

This picture is dope but it is tainted by the VII's. It truly demonstrates shoe design and engineering evolution EXCEPT for the fact that the VII's are there. But the IV's through the 8's minus the VII's probably the GOAT shoe performance evolution to date. 

i guess man...yall go way outta the way to hate on the VII...like the V wasnt on sale is 6 diff colors for 79.99 at FTL at one point. :smh:
i guess from a performance stance it doesnt belong but as far as looks it is in top 5 easily

another thing...the consistency of the VII was extremely weird. galaxy ASGs and cheetahs fit perfect in sz 10 for me but then the PDFs were all tight as **** sz 10...makes no sense

Here is nightwing with his pair of the black YOTS. It gives a better look at the shoe. The upper is glossy, but it doesn't look cheap; it looks like a real snake.

I must say I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of apparel comes out to match those ASGs. I keep seeing a purple Galaxy shirt that matches the Lebron ASG shoe, so I suspect we'll get something flashy and orange for the 8s.

Back
Top Bottom