OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is a really late post from when I took the picture but HoH in Valley Fair Mall had a few pairs of Kobe Python socks available. They said they had the black ones but sold out. Used the UPC from the previous pages to order a few pairs to have shipped to my house. 

s dubl wanted to see a red upper and an orange swoosh. While I'm at it did some extra ones.

s dubl wanted to see a red upper and an orange swoosh. While I'm at it did some extra ones.

Some of those look great. Can I request for you to make the heel and midsole BLACK with everything else with it's original colors? If you have time. :tongue:

Last edited:
Initial reaction to the all star cw would be disapointment. Teal/aqua and orange for an all star shoe!!, it's looks like something you could create on nikeid. The bron's & kd's are no better. I've got kobes 4-7 all star cw's in my collection, and I will probably be passing on this one:frown: YOTS's here I come haha.

Good lookin TPG! Looks much better than what's releasing IMO. I don't know where the hell, or why the hell they use orange.

i suggest you stop posting this before you lose you posting privileges all together.

Blue lights and Red camos will be copped. Considering BHM. Pythons, ASG and teal all passes, as well as the NSW releases.

BHM's will be hit or miss with me.  They're quickstrike, so chances are they'll be sold out immediately after they're released on NDC.  If I'm lucky then I'll cop, but if not then can't help it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom