OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i need these BAD!!! they seriously need to hurry up and release these already...

wish nike would hurry up & take my money already for these :smokin

Really hope pair he wore today releases, but I'd take either/both those or the yellow midsoled pair.

Thanks to legacy2911for the XDR Python 8s from eBay. Had to get em early and with the more durable outsoles.

No you didn't.  I just checked all the completed items and the lowest price sold for the Kobe BHM's are $250.
laugh.gif
Why do you need to prove him wrong on that? Does it make you feel better? 

Give the guy a break. If he's lying then he's lying. Hurting no one but himself.

because American's will buy 16$ socks

im still undecided on the pythons. they wont be a fist day buy if I do decide I want them

Last edited:
I thought QS had to be on the box in order for them to be considered a "Quick Strick" The Lebron "Corks" I had were labeled with a "QS" as in Quick Strick. 

Why has Nike only releases 2 pairs of kobe's? actually 3 with the BHM but still. Look how many LBJ and KD colorways have come out. I dont get it

But I still don't think the Christmas Kobe VIII will be restocked again
its been over a month, why would they get restocked now? anything past a week for a special holiday colorway, and restock is basically out of the question.

Not really.  Just shows you can't take everyone serious here. 
just shows how serious people take the internet if they feel the need to check completed listings to check up on someone they dont even know.

Back
Top Bottom