OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

First day of Black History Month, so I had to pull these out for the office today, because without my Black History I would not be working.

I know this is a Kobe 8 thread, but for those that may have missed out, I still say this Kobe 6 BHM over all other BHM shoes made period. Subtle but very well put together. I like the Kobe 8 BHM, but too much going on, I probably would have been sold if the laces were the same color as the uppers.

Last edited:
h
First day of Black History Month, so I had to pull these out for the office today, because without my Black History I would not be working.

I know this is a Kobe 8 thread, but for those that may have missed out, I still say this Kobe 6 BHM over all other BHM shoes made period. Subtle but very well put together. I like the Kobe 8 BHM, but too much going on, I probably would have been sold if the laces were the same color as the uppers.[/quote]

I wore mine on MLK day I completely agree though, the detail in the 6s though hard to see from a far , are amazing. but I must admit. I love these 8 bhms.

cant wear the loud orange to work though. :{

Anyone who copped the black YOTS today will be very happy, got mine during the Asia release and they are much nicer in person, waiting for the Wyoming snow to melt so I can break em out

Actually you do get tracking if you have an account before you make the purchase. I have used the free shipping option and got tracking from CT in the past.

No, occassionally CT will upgrade people's shipping at no extra cost, and if you're one of those lucky people you'll get the tracking number. When I used them for the Concords I got no tracking, just a package randomly delivered to my doorstep in January.

pythons are growing on me. nice, neutral color with that red popping. glad they are a gr so i can go check them in store

Another question the birthday coupon says that it's only for use one time... Will it work? Thanks

the ASG might be the only kobe 8 i have no desire to have. even at retail, i'm gonna Kobe Johnson. 

Back
Top Bottom