OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You are not the only one filling this role. I do it every time I step on the court. Sometimes I go play with people my age to make me feel better about my game. Besides, the young kids like to talk about the shoes, so they don't bother to tell me how bad I suck at playing.

Lol got a compliment on the ice blue kd's yesterday by some cat who downed himself for having on some "old mass hyperdunks"

lol smh

Question:

Double up on Blue Lights (one for casual or one for ball) or get just one pair of blue lights and a pair of Flyknit Lunar. Initially I wanted to get the Blue Lights + Flyknit but FinishLine won't honor the $20 Winner's Circle card + $20 coupon and I don't know if the Flyknit Lunar is worth $150 total (after $20 winner's circle + shipping)

Thoughts?

I was just saying to myself that the Lunar Flyknits cost more than the 8s smh. I bought a pair for $140 though. Get one pair of Blue Lights and one FK1. You probably would be able to get another 8 later for sale where as Flyknits don't go on sale too often.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I don't have time to check back the previous few pages as I'm on a quick break from work. Does anyone know why NTNYC hasn't said anything about the ASG release? Roosevelt is doing their RSVP today. Just seems really strange. Thanks again for any quick replies.

I was just saying to myself that the Lunar Flyknits cost more than the 8s smh. I bought a pair for $140 though. Get one pair of Blue Lights and one FK1. You probably would be able to get another 8 later for sale where as Flyknits don't go on sale too often.
Yeah, thats crazy how they are more than the 8. Did you order your Flyknit or get in store? How was the fit, TTS or go a half size up? The reviews I have read say they feel tight at first, but the knit will expand with more wears and become more comfortable so get your normal size.

Un-DSed these today. Love these VIIIs even more now. Only thing thats bothering me is the top of the tongue... its digging into my leg (no show socks). But other than that theyre all good.

Last edited:
so what are the " confirmed" places where we can get the asg online tomorrow morning? i saw ncd is supposedly tlo? is this true? i struck out locally and just want to be prepared come 8am.

Last edited:
Eastbay:

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 System Sportpack - Men's[/h1]

$249.99

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...rtpack-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

[h1]Nike Kobe VIII + Enabled - Men's[/h1]

$194.99

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...nabled-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Footlocker:
[h1]Nike Kobe 8 System Sportpack - Men's[/h1]
$249.99

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...rtpack-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
[h1]Nike Kobe VIII + Enabled - Men's[/h1]
$194.99

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...nabled-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Yeah, thats crazy how they are more than the 8. Did you order your Flyknit or get in store? How was the fit, TTS or go a half size up? The reviews I have read say they feel tight at first, but the knit will expand with more wears and become more comfortable so get your normal size.

I got them in-store at Sports Authority this past Sunday with 20% coupon that expired that day so I had to get them. TTS because they'll stretch out. They're even lighter and more comfortable than the 8s lol. Just change out the stock laces.

$50+ :lol: If you don't use the Sport Pack for it's intended purpose. It's just the additional sensors that measure stats to your iphone/compatible Apple devices

Last edited:
I actually like those too alot. Nike running on a roll with flyknits too. Roshe just so comfy hard to take off . Similar to the Kobe's.

Just got a call that I won a Kobe 8 All Star Raffle. So far, I've locked down at least one pair of each shoe in the superstar pack. Going to try my luck at finding a second Kobe and Bron.

Back
Top Bottom