OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is getting dangerous. I feel like I might just buy the Blue Light's because I need more Kobe 8's - I love the shoe. But I don't particularly like the colorway.
mean.gif
Nooo! I'm glad you love the shoe, I do too. But this happens to be my favorite colorway.

Anticipating that these will be tough to get...

not necessarily better but some look dope a lil bit beat IMO like i like how certain pairs look with a yellow sole I.E. space jams but thats just me
I would agree... at times I like my kicks a little worn in.  And when they are, it's a lot easier to rock them and not worry so much about messin them up

Now, NTers are saying shoes look better when theyre dirty? Yall trip me out man.
Lol yeah I can't get on board with that. Leather shoes tend to look better as they age but I can't say the same for mesh or plastic kicks. Dirt and wear can add character but fresh kicks will always be better looking IMO. (python owner)

Anyone know any places releasing these online at midnight?
Many people in this thread including myself would like to know, but because of the lurkers and dudes trying to secure a pair for themselves I doubt they'll post any links :lol:.

Totally missed on every single all star and area 72 RSVP. Gonna try online for the best and if no luck there, then I move on.

Damnit I told myself my iDs would be the last 8s for a while and those Blue Lights are amazing so my wallet will probably take a hit haha. These can't be the Dukes tho right? Nowhere near the royal blue that they rock, makes me wonder if I should wait to see if there is another Duke CW we haven't seen pics of? Am I reaching? Lol

Now, NTers are saying shoes look better when theyre dirty? Yall trip me out man.
laugh.gif

I'm talking about the PYTHONS.  Not some white shoe. Do you own a pair? If not then what do you know?  This type of shoe has a dark casual camo look, with an already a DARK GREY/BROWNISH OUTSOLE.  The dirtier the outsole gets, will just add more character to this colorway, and give it a more natural look.  Nothing bad about that, I'm just saying I'm not going to bother wiping down the Pythons if the outsoles get a little brown/blacker....

Last edited:
When does the blue pair release? Seems like this week, since some already have a pair!

Back
Top Bottom