OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In case anybody was wondering what the BHM laces look like in the ASG. Personally like them better than the thinner turquoise laces.

Hopefully a mid kobe 9..
happy.gif
Nooooooooooooooo. Then the only choice for lows will be like Hyperdunk lows. They should make the KDs mids so that it'll be Kobe-Low, KD-Mid, Lebron-Spaceboot. I love the low cut of the Kobes. For a mid, I think the Converse Wade 1s were the perfect height (great shoe too). Don't know if anyone else had those back in the day.

Maybe because of the indecisive pricing they input $195 into their system then couldn't change it to $180 in time. *shrugs*

Nooooooooooooooo. Then the only choice for lows will be like Hyperdunk lows. They should make the KDs mids so that it'll be Kobe-Low, KD-Mid, Lebron-Spaceboot. I love the low cut of the Kobes. For a mid, I think the Converse Wade 1s were the perfect height (great shoe too). Don't know if anyone else had those back in the day.
LeBron Spaceboot.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Only thing i like is the swoosh detail. They should do that on couple of other releases or put it as an option on iD.

I had those! I loved em.. Agreed, perfect mid height

Unfortunately, there's still people out there that think you're more prone to roll your ankle in low tops as opposed to wearing Mids/Highs. Kind of like there's still some people out there who think the moon is made out of cheese. I put both of those types of people into the same category of stupidity.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Low and a Mid for the IX's though. Nike could easily do it if they wanted and I'm sure they'd sell with the right colorways.

Last edited:
how much did you pay for the non sports pack.. some say $195.. i only paid $180+ tax at my local champs

Unfortunately, there's still people out there that think you're more prone to roll your ankle in low tops as opposed to wearing Mids/Highs. Kind of like there's still some people out there who think the moon is made out of cheese. I put classify both those type of people into the same group.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Low and a Mid for the IX's though. Nike could easily do it if they wanted and I'm sure they'd sell with the right colorways.
People who think you can roll your ankles more in low-tops are idiots. It's about stabilization and comfort when it comes down to a shoe.

An unstable and uncomfortable foot is likely to have problems. 

Someone said LeBron has a ****** Spaceboot, it can be stable as hell, but how can anyone be comfortable in a ****** 10 pound shoe.

You get the exaggeration.

Guys, can i ask a question? Are these Kobe 8' ASG's XDR? I got mine from Eastbay

i dont think the american version is because i recall someone in here saying it has the translucent sole.

People who think you can roll your ankles more in low-tops are idiots. It's about stabilization and comfort when it comes down to a shoe.

An unstable and uncomfortable foot is likely to have problems. 

Someone said LeBron has a ****** Spaceboot, it can be stable as hell, but how can anyone be comfortable in a ****** 10 pound shoe.

You get the exaggeration.
In our game Wednesday night we had one of city league's finest yelling the entire game at my matchup "blow by him...he's wearing low tops"  all I could do was laugh and shake my head.  people just don't have a clue sometimes

Back
Top Bottom