OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

who was #3 in the nba all star celebrity game. im just waking up and catching the re run. he was wearing the green kobe 8

Whelp and we have the official nickname of the Kobe 8 ASG, everybody else rap it up with the pizza jokes Legacy2911 has won the thread for the day.

People including myself dubbed that nickname pages back. But that's besides my point, my real point s next years shoes for allstar are gonna be uglier and more expensive because Nike now knows they can sell a hot n ready large piece of doodoo for your feet.

People including myself dubbed that nickname pages back. But that's besides my point, my real point s next years shoes for allstar are gonna be uglier and more expensive because Nike now knows they can sell a hot n ready large piece of doodoo for your feet.

I called them the Dominoes PE in a post yesterday but it got removed bcuz it had vulgar language in it directed at a fellow NTer who decided to make a bold, but ridiculous statement

directed towards me and a few others who were relating the kobes to cheese pizza rather than a moon.

Water under a bridge tho.

But yeah there was already a nickname b4.

wow I was just looking at next months release dates for kobes and its going to be crazy! the Hyperflights are dope I had them back in the day and now there making a kobe hyperflight so its a must for me. Not to mention the he got game 13s coming out too. SMH @ Nike...:smh:

Feb 23 - Blue lights (Duke)

March 2 - Green Camos

March 9 - Red  Camos
                Silver/ Volt

March 23 - FIberglass/ Purple

March 29 - Hero Hyperflights (Kobe, LBJ, KD)
Just saw this pic yesterday

Common keeps those ankle braces on his kobes..

Thats me if I get some sulphurs to play in.

Last edited:
I called them the Dominoes PE in a post yesterday but it got removed bcuz it had vulgar language in it directed at a fellow NTer who decided to make a bold, but ridiculous statement

directed towards me and a few others who were relating the kobes to cheese pizza rather than a moon.

Water under a bridge tho.

But yeah there was already a nickname b4.

I'd been following the thread but hadn't seen Little Caesars yet. Whoever came up with it, kudos to you. Somebody with photoshop skills needs to put the Little Caesar Kobe 8s onto Little Caesar.

Any online retailers still got the Sequalizer shorts? I was so caught up in the shoes releasing yesterday that I didn't even realize they came out :\.

^^^ Another endorsement for Kobe.

I hear u.

Nike x Little Caeser collab. Oh jeez.

Limited Sport Pack edition includes anchovies.

Enabled version keeps track of how many slices u eat while wearing the kix. How many calories u put on. How much heartburn u will have.

Last edited:
Wasn't impressed with the Kobe's yesterday ended up getting the KDs. Guess it's on to the Easters next.

Any online retailers still got the Sequalizer shorts? I was so caught up in the shoes releasing yesterday that I didn't even realize they came out :\.

Yea they still have pairs on ebay but they going for 70+ . I wanted to cop a pair but I just can't see myself shelling out 70 for some shorts ....

Yea they still have pairs on ebay but they going for 70+ . I wanted to cop a pair but I just can't see myself shelling out 70 for some shorts ....
I said retailer not reseller :lol:. I agree, $70+ for a pair of shorts is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom