OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What's the process of using bday coupon in store ? Wanna get blue lights this weekend.

Its 50/50 using it on the release day of a shoe. And if its a limited shoe, they most of the time say no.

The Blue Lights may be 50/50 on release day, youre better off waiting til the following week though

Will the blue lights be easy to pickup or are they going to be limited? really would like to grab a pair and not sure if i should preorder or just wait for the release? also does anbody know if eastbay will have them? thx
Look around on eBay, you can order pairs now for very close to retail.

Its 50/50 using it on the release day of a shoe. And if its a limited shoe, they most of the time say no.

The Blue Lights may be 50/50 on release day, youre better off waiting til the following week though
Should be a go on release day, if not should be good next day after release.

Best bet is to call, or if its not too far just go up and ask/try to use it.

thats what i wanted to hear. thx much everyone.

don't be fooled though, they don't seem to be Sulfurs numbers. I suggest you get them rather early if you really want them.
You never know right? Will have my pair locked.

I gave up i just copped the sulfurs wit the coupon

that's the stuff!

I can def see blue lights at outlets come summer time. Blue based Kobe's never really sell well.

don't be fooled though, they don't seem to be Sulfurs numbers. I suggest you get them rather early if you really want them.
You never know right? Will have my pair locked.

i plan on coppin release day. just wanted to be able to grab them off eastbay so free shippin no tax. thx for lookin out tho

Miles Davis? Those released towards the end of the cycle though... The Blue Lights is part
of the initial onslaught. If they hit outlets, I don't think it will be that massive. Plus Kobe keeps
on wearing em. :smokin

don't get me wrong, I hope they hit outlets for me to double up.

Last edited:
i hope the footlocker i go to isnt doing tickets for the blue lights this weekend. they did for the pythons but i got an XDR pair so didnt need them.

those pizza pics got me liking the ASG shoe more. still not enough for me to cop.
I will admit, they REALLY look cool. that green contrast looks hot.

Back
Top Bottom