OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

bro, no one in cali wants these. all of the attention is on the Cork Lebron X's. You should have no problem copping
im not worried about copping these just surprised at other places, ima pass up on these and prolly cop later on because theyre everywhere in cali... i dont know anyone inn my area that wears lebrons X lol go into my local FTL and you still c all the CW just sitting there i know this wont b the case with the corks but just saying idk where you live at lol

It might be since you've got a bigger size and it could also be that you're lacing them a little too tight.  I think this shoe doesn't need to be laced too tight until broken in.  But it's all about what feels good for you when you play.

I would say just experiment with it.  You could also try double-knotting -- that should reduce some of the excess lace hanging off of your foot.

Yeah that might be it. I tried one size lower and the width was tight but not the length so much. But i've heard it's better to get the shoe that isn't an already tight fit so I went with this one.

I've been paying attention to the KD V for the most part.  While I like most of the recent stuff, everything pretty much looks the same at this point.  Figure I'll try and grab a few Kobes after getting BHMs and ASGs.

Blue Lights pair (sorry if that's the incorrect name) looks really good.  Definitely keeping an eye out for that one.

Such ********, I just called foot locker and only select stores in my state are getting the blue lights......so don't be fooled not every FTL is getting these. For me it's only stored in Boston where as I'm an hour from there. Pretty disappointed, might just go buy the pythons instead
Almost every FTl in Orlando will be getting the blue kobe's here

Got my ASGs in last night from my NDC order. Bit underwhelming in person, but definitely plan to find some stuff to wear with them for the summertime.

*Sidenote - they remind me a lot of the Kobe VI OCs*

Got my ASGs in last night from my NDC order. Bit underwhelming in person, but definitely plan to find some stuff to wear with them for the summertime.

*Sidenote - they remind me a lot of the Kobe VI OCs*

agreed on both points.

remind me of the OC but without black in them. im just a sucker for the black light effect. sue me :smh:

Missed out on the BHM restock. I was in front of my computer all day sans the restock tweet time. Typical.

RE:Blue Lights.

If in fact they are modeled after that blue coral snake I do think red lace eyelets would've gone nicely with those as suggested earlier. In the end the blue lights are a bit too Manchester City for me. 

Red Camos are a perfect Man Utd colorway so Ill prob get those. 

Volts are looking better each time and remind me of a poison dart frog ID I made last year. 

Last edited:
Finally came in

Plus a group pics of my 8's so far, BHM from the restock on the way

Last edited:
It's banz boy, hahahahahahaha
roll.gif

I have an iD pair w/ XDR.  I've only played a little outdoors with them and plan to try them out indoors soon.  I will let you know how they do.

One thing to note though -- the XDR pattern from Nike iD is different than the 'GC' xdr models.  It looks almost identical to non-XDR U.S. releases, but probably is just harder/less sticky rubber.  I'm hoping to pick up an indoor pair so I can compare.
do you have a pic of the sole color on your IDs? or can you tell me if its dark grey? 

I'm excited to get my first pair of VIII's this weekend! I've been waiting for the Blue Lights!!! Err, blue coral snakes. Lol. That is an absolutely beautiful snake, and I can definitely see why nike would want to do a colorway based off of it. Like others have said though, some red accents on the eyelets or in the laces or something would look pretty awesome in my opinion. I'd love to see some photoshops! After these, It'll be between the purple gradients and the red camos for me. Leaning towards the gradients.

Urban Dictionary 

BANZ

[table][tr][td]
The all knowing, almighty, all badarss underground lord of the digital world.
[/td][/tr][/table]

That is just gold

The red joints that come out in march don't look bad. Retail only thou

look who's back :lol:

It's banz boy, hahahahahahaha:rofl:

you can not talk to banz 1st u must wait for him to talk to us directly 1st XD 
roll.gif

Urban Dictionary 
BANZ

[table][TR]
[td]

The all knowing, almighty, all badarss underground lord of the digital world.

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

That is just gold

:smh: E40jr u must have just got out of school lol. U should have waited aleast a month before posting in this thread again, but hey what do I know, im a novice when it comes to "banz".

banz level up... just scooped rd camos from kicks crew :smh: really didnt want to spend that much, but I need at least one pair with full logo.

I hate this stupid sock craze that makes Nike feel that they can screw us over like this.

anyone have horror stories with kicks crew? duty fees, shiping problems? etc...?

Back
Top Bottom