OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

banz level up... just scooped rd camos from kicks crew :smh: really didnt want to spend that much, but I need at least one pair with full logo.

I hate this stupid sock craze that makes Nike feel that they can screw us over like this.

anyone have horror stories with kicks crew? duty fees, shiping problems? etc...?

Why not make an iD? $187 and change for a customized Kobe? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you shell out on KC?

Probably coulda made something very close to red camos with a translucent sole on it too, just saying.

The wait is the only thing that I can't bear. Going on 31 days for my Chaos iDs so if that was why then I totally understand going the Kicks-Crew way

Why not make an iD? $187 and change for a customized Kobe? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you shell out on KC?

Probably coulda made something very close to red camos with a translucent sole on it too, just saying.

The wait is the only thing that I can't bear. Going on 31 days for my Chaos iDs so if that was why then I totally understand going the Kicks-Crew way

I dont like trying to replicate a colorway using ID. Ill prob make an ID down the line once better options are available, just not feeling em enough to drop the $$ right now.

Red camos are one of my fav pairs so far, and I really wanted a pair with full logo so I just said **** it. I rarely pay retail, or over for anything anymore. Every once in a while, its not bad I guess.

I paid 249 shipped :frown:

there was a pair of brand new ID's on ebay in a size 11 for $140 shipped.

they were actually nice

:frown: damnit... starting to feel like I made a boo boo.

I wanted that logo tho....

most of the asian sites never have a 13, so that kinda made me do it too... it was a sign. :smh:

Last edited:
The red joints that come out in march don't look bad. Retail only thou

Why would you want Kobe's though? Laker's aren't gonna make the playoff's... right?

>D :D

do you have a pic of the sole color on your IDs? or can you tell me if its dark grey? 
It's a pretty dark grey, but looks good IMO. 

Here's a link to a pic on my instagram: 

I'm on my work computer and don't have a direct sole pic right now.  I can post later though.

:frown: damnit... starting to feel like I made a boo boo.

I wanted that logo tho....

most of the asian sites never have a 13, so that kinda made me do it too... it was a sign. :smh:

I did the same thing with the pythons fam

The rare sighting of a larger size on one of those websites + full logo got my thirst levels to effect my bank account

I learned though

Patience.

It's a pretty dark grey, but looks good IMO. 

Here's a link to a pic on my instagram: 

I'm on my work computer and don't have a direct sole pic right now.  I can post later though.

I hate that the logo on the tongue has to be the same color as the swoosh. :x

I did the same thing with the pythons fam

The rare sighting of a larger size on one of those websites + full logo got my thirst levels to effect my bank account

I learned though

Patience.

my full logo thirst should be good after this... if not fully quenched, I'll just go the ID route from here on out.

my full logo thirst should be good after this... if not fully quenched, I'll just go the ID route from here on out.

Same here.

I doubt i'll iD though unless some really good options become available.

And I'm not a huge fan of the socks either...

They feel great at first

but they seem to have terrible breathability :smh:

banz level up... just scooped rd camos from kicks crew :smh: really didnt want to spend that much, but I need at least one pair with full logo.

I hate this stupid sock craze that makes Nike feel that they can screw us over like this.

anyone have horror stories with kicks crew? duty fees, shiping problems? etc...?

Hai Ess Doble !!!

I had no problems w/ Kicks-Crew during my only purchase from them last year. Only negative was my LBJ 9 box was beat up a little, even though the package was double boxed. A buddy ordered the Red Suede YOTS Kobes and he is very happy with the transaction.

I've heard they can be very unresponsive if you need to contact them about problems (language barrier maybe?), so hopefully yours goes through with no hitch. Good luck

s dubl, I have ordered from Kicks Crew four times. I've never had a problem with them. For

them to be overseas they've shipped much faster than I expected. You should be good money.

My packages have come within one working week. I live in L.A. if that matters.

Just got shipping confirmation on both my bhm orders.

Thanks again to the guy that posted the info!

Last edited:
Same here.

I doubt i'll iD though unless some really good options become available.

And I'm not a huge fan of the socks either...

They feel great at first

but they seem to have terrible breathability
mean.gif
Apparently the socks cause your foot to slip on the lunarlon when hooping too.  Have only used regular socks with these so I've been fine.

Back
Top Bottom