OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

blue light are CLEAN

my friend is gonna cop them this weekend, cant wait to see them in person.

Blue lights in my opinion look better in pictures I just held a pair and was expecting the same felling I got when I first held sulfurs but no. Again my opinion

is eastbay getting the red camos? I think i'll bite on the pythons and blue lights. why do i love kobe shoes so much....

is eastbay getting the red camos? I think i'll bite on the pythons and blue lights. why do i love kobe shoes so much....
Eastbay is getting the Red Camos on 3/9. Supposedly a GR, appears to be a quick seller, but they might just be like the Pythons. 

Not sure if thats been asked/answered already but heres how u do it..

Um..Eastbay!? Are u guys gonna carry the kobe 8 red camo port wine crimson red something or another?

Eastbay are getting red camos. It's on their launch list. I can't find the link but I've seen it multiple times.

Still no luck on xmas' for $200 but the search will continue

That's going to be a tough one famb unless you find a restock. I cop mine with a trade for a pair of all star and the guy put 20 on top. I lost 20 but I was fine with it.

I wish you good luck tho.

Those red camos look so good in those pics been waiting forever for them definitely a first day pickup for me even without a discount, if I can get one that's cool but I am getting them regardless.

Since this is my first post, thought I'd share some love in pictures. I have no clue why I couldn't register my NT account til now, but now it finally worked!

Got lucky on NDC for the enabled ASGs and friend hooked me up with the Christmas' for retail after one wear (said it was too big for him). From the H so I had to pick up the socks from area 72, but honestly plain white Nike crews work just fine for hooping in them from my experience with no slippage. I've used both pairs at my gym but only used the lunarlon insoles since the phylon forefoot felt pretty stiff in the Nike+ insole. Honestly was a doubter of lunar, but these have to be the most comfortable shoes I've hooped in since my Kobe Vs (KD IVs and Hyperfuse 2011 were decent to hoop in but not nearly as comfortable since they're just phylon and forefoot Zoom and horrible forefoot fit on the KDs). In the end, take my opinion with a grain of salt and try them out for yourself!

And of course, aesthetically these shoes = 
pimp.gif
. 'Nuff said.

p.s. Respect to all you veterans posting here and the good folks who look out for homies who miss out on releases. There's still good people out there, I promise!

lol thanks. My aim is to wear on my left foot blue lights and on my right foot red camos while playing ball.

lol thanks. My aim is to wear on my left foot blue lights and on my right foot red camos while playing ball.

Oh so u tryin to swag out on the court huh?

Maybe u can try out for the harlem globetrotters as well with that getup on..

j/k :tongue:

Can someone please tell me why the LBJ volts are at like every footlocker and a bunch are getting the corks but yet the closest selling the blue lights is an hour away? makes no sense! I have a footlocker less than 1 mile away getting lbj corks n voltz and still i will be waking my *** up at 6:30 am to drive an hour to get the blue lights.....or at least a chance at blue lights.

That's pretty lame.

And ugly. The colors don't really go all that well together....

Are you 15? If so then i'd understand

Back
Top Bottom