OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They've also made PEs for Westchester High School since the Zoom Kobe Is, but those have never been widely released to the public. Not sure if that's the school you're referring to.

He sponsors

Rice
Duke
USC
Lower Merion
Rice closed down, Duke still drops, USC hasn't dropped since the V, LM still drop

Its a school SCA or something that has PE's... colors similar to UCLA..

Ordering off of Kicks is tempting because getting both would qualify you for free shipping and make it basically equivalent to US retail... but the second that you get hit with customs fees that price is no bueno.

Do two separate orders on two seperate days. I posted the kickz.com links pages back and said to get free shipping just add a headband or some shoe laces and you're good to go

Hi guys...
Decided to return to Niketalk
My account is messed up and my post count is inaccurate
But I decided to post again..
Most of you new guys may not know me.. but the Kobe OG Niketalk Memebers remember me

Anyways.. here's my collection so far.. didn't take pics of my doubles

Nice collection for having low post count... haha j/k D

Kobe 8 bringing back older members. wow, 9 pairs this early.

Passed on the blue lights by the way. Tried them on in person, not what I initially thought.
Holding out for the purp gradients, those for sure would look :pimp: in person.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

He sponsors

Rice
Duke
USC
Lower Merion
Rice closed down, Duke still drops, USC hasn't dropped since the V, LM still drop

Its a school SCA or something that has PE's... colors similar to UCLA..
I've seen this VI with those colors, didn't know that was a PE for a school though.

I wish they'd release the Westchester PEs widely, was definitely a fan of a few of them, especially the Is. I'm always a sucker for elephant print.

I've seen the blue ones. some older gemtleman had the blue 6 pe and I almost asked him if they were ids or not

Wtf? The only kobes nike Santa Monica knows about are the YOTS ... They said no new shipments coming with kobes either. This release is weird...

i'm sorry if this has been asked but what kind of insole are in the GS pairs?
is it just regular foam or what?

Back
Top Bottom