OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

don't know about that but I want what meeks had tonight 
laugh.gif
Pass whatever that is that he had to LOL

I just stack them man lol.. I have like 19 leaning towers of Piza's in my house and a storage unit

^ D, your house would anger me!!

I stack but I keep the number of boxes per stack limited. Then from there I keep models together. ZK1, ZK2 so on and so forth. May seem a little over the top but I'm military so it's kinda instilled in me.

Welp the Sulfur is about to sell out now.

Kobe and the Lakers seem to have amazing come back games while wearing them

Damn had blue lights in my cart in 11.5 let me pay and everything went back to but in a code and someone snatched them up

Checked launch locator for red camos and my footlocker is getting em *yes* now I have a back up plan if I can't scoop online... I need to call my other spot tomorrow to see if they're getting em too.

so i guess the volts are actually HOH exclusives... well that sucks.... nike santa monica said they didn't get them in... footlockers did not get it in their shipment today.... 5am it is

It's actually more red than orange but in all honesty the color pops real nice! The best color way out of the yots pack! Another one with out the 3m flash.

GUYS....

I think the hype is only on NT...:nthat:

:nerd:
More than likely...

I honestly see resellers snatching up volts, and both exts because theyre limited, and not being able to off them.

I'm hoping I can snag red suedes later for retail or close.

Edit... Floppy... That last pic :smokin !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom