OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pythons still my favorite GR thus far. It's not a color combo you see on a bball kick. Love the metallic red on it. I don't think ppl like to wear them on court because it makes it look like they're wearing Doc Martens. :lol:

Is kicks-crew legit?  I've heard it referred to as kick-screw around here and SDubl seems to dislike them?

FTL Chat Rep told me he would refund my card the difference for the coupon I used on the Red Camo's - just explained that I used the coupon and checked out while the shoe still did not say it was excluded from coupons and discounts.

We'll see if I actually see that happens but if so - good on FTL for holding true.

I called twice and both times they refused and said they are unable to do so. Going to attempt the birthday coupon at the stores.

Is kicks-crew legit?  I've heard it referred to as kick-screw around here and SDubl seems to dislike them?

he did get screwed by them, but i've ordered from them for the last couple years without any issues.

i know he wears a larger size than i do (i'm size 11), but each time i've ordered from them, they've come through. it usually takes a week to get the order depending on where you're located.

Copped the Black EXT's and the Volts at my local HOH. NDC was done in less than a second so I ran out to HOH. Luckily there wasn't too much of a line. Was able to get the last pair in my size for the Black EXT's. The manager came out with all the Kobe's since they mixed up the Red Suede tickets with the Red camo tickets. Luckily everyone was able to re-obtain their size in the tickets. I wasn't going to get the volts, but after I saw them again in the sunlight, they had to be copped. 

Man if that's how all NDC releases are guna be from now I'm guna be pissed. All these damb bots...

They are legit, and more than likely (as with all retailers) you will get your sneakers. People have complained about their customer service, so if you're worried about communication I might choose to shop elsewhere.

Got my red camos in person. Walked into mall and guy let me in footlocker 10 min before it opened because he was the guy I talked to on the phone about them yesterday. Got the millitary discount on them. Came out to 112 + 5.60 tax.

Still on the fence

Last edited:
FTL Chat Rep told me he would refund my card the difference for the coupon I used on the Red Camo's - just explained that I used the coupon and checked out while the shoe still did not say it was excluded from coupons and discounts.

We'll see if I actually see that happens but if so - good on FTL for holding true.

The Eastbay person I talked to basically refused to say they even made a mistake in the first place, so they couldn't do anything about it... a bit disappointed tbh.

Hope it works out for you!

Not sure if you're talking about the ******ed looking long *** socks that would look stupid with the Volts, or Kobe Elite Socks which are MEANT to match with low-tops. 
laugh.gif

Long socks and low-tops.
My kobe 8 sulphurs + black/yellow elite 2.0 crew socks > your life

Geez hopefully everyone got what they wanted, was gonna read some reactions haven't been on since last night until i saw 550 new post, this thing blew up as expected

Can't believe anyone likes the red suedes. if those were a dream season or Asia release nobody would look at them.

Last edited:
I respect everybody that likes them, fair enough. I see the pics of both EXT's and I instantly think outlet bound. Times really have changed indeed. Asking real opinions, anybody that truly feels the EXT's you mind sharing why you like them?

Back
Top Bottom