OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

my sulfurs
@sole reaver whos the gurl in ur avy?shes hot as hell man..#teamtuwadnene

so this dude flaked out on me on the xmas lights, but i found a new guy thats selling em, gonna meet up with him tomorrow, wish me luck been hunting for these since they released 
laugh.gif

Just got in my black EXT. Went half a size down and I get heel slippage like I did on the 7s. Good thing I didn't go TTS.

Found some socks to match the blues at Target. Not typically a sock game guy but these were perfect. Great socks for shark 7s too.

Last edited:
Anybody care to help me with the UPC # on the python,sulfur,supernatural SOCKS? Trying to stock locate. Any help will be appreciated.

so this dude flaked out on me on the xmas lights, but i found a new guy thats selling em, gonna meet up with him tomorrow, wish me luck been hunting for these since they released 
laugh.gif
goood luck man i been tryin to get xmas the same......swing and a miss and i just can't justify paying $300 

I recently bought the Phoenix Suns foamposites and I can tell you, they're not garbage.  Your post kinda exudes a little bit of jealousy there.

Lol, shut up and post more of your grinch viii's and disappear for a week again. Jealous of what? That you paid 235 for shoes I don't want? Yeah....... Go back to licking your shoes

Last edited:
saw them at my local gym. they are nice but not nice enough for me to cop 
tongue.gif
 also saving for those Gradients and those Black he wore against the mavs, hopefully be done by then.
i got me a pair they look nice IMO. ima have like 4 DS pairs of kobe 8s for a while so i dont get caught on how many shoes ive been buyin lately XD
Good Luck !!
thanks man 

So I'm sorry if this has already been covered (this thread has a ton of pages lol) buy are the easters gonna be limited? I'm planning on hitting up a local HoH and since I've never actually gone to a store for a new release I am not sure if I need to show up extremely early or not. any info would be helpful. I just started getting in to shoes so I really dont know much lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom