OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm really sorry to hear that.
No need to feel sorry fam. I'm more than happy to have that trash.
happy.gif

Last edited:

Not sure if serious..

I can too make a blog post, name is n7 kobe 8, upload that gross pic, and put tags on the webpage so google finds it.

People are just naming them the n7s just because. Simple as that.

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Need your opinion NT. I'm a size 6 in GS so unfortunately I can't get a pair of this year's Easters so I've been going back and forth on getting a pair of either the mint PDF VIIs ($125) or the Supernatural 8's($115) - in your opinion what's the better looking shoe? I haven't seen the PDF's in person so I'm just going off of pictures. 
Anyone care to share which they like better?

Are you sure bro? The CW is definitely n7 material and that's what people are calling them. I think you need to check your info again.

:wink:

Just because some people have decided to "nickname" this particular Kobe 8 the N7 don't make it so...

There isn't even an N7 emblem on the shoe...unlike the KD V.

Not sure if serious..

I can too make a blog post, name is n7 kobe 8, upload that gross pic, and put tags on the webpage so google finds it.

QFT.

To many blogs come up under google search im going to choose to believe them over you. Thanks for your comment though.

Not sure if serious..

Anyone care to share which they like better?
i own both these pair, i like em both but if i would have to choose between them id choose the supernatural cuz they not only look good but the comfort is way better then the VIIs, i dont have a narrow foot so the VIIs would bother me 
mean.gif

I keep going back and forth on the Easters. I feel like it would be a done deal if that yellow was there. Guess I will check them out at the store (hopefully) and decide then.

I paid $250 for my Christmas 8's the day after release...I loved the pics from when they first surfaced, had to have em and HOH sold out before they even released (shady employees)

Kobe 8's are really easy to keep clean to me. I've got a lot of wear out of all of mine and they all still look fresh. I suggest a good Jason markk wipe down every week or so that stuff is great

well, eastbay apparently didnt tell my bank they cancelled my order, so my bank let the money go through..

so they have to fax my bank to fix this up. got two public holidays and the weekend coming up.. who knows when ill my cheese back..

Anyone know what the smallest size the Kobe 8 Easters come in?

FTL, FA, FNL, and champs all said via twitter that Kobe 8 Easters won't come in GS

How hard are the eaters going to be to get on ndc? really hoping I can pick those up..... Also whats this "easter egg hunt" lunar force 1 thing thats going on?

How hard are the eaters going to be to get on ndc? really hoping I can pick those up..... Also whats this "easter egg hunt" lunar force 1 thing thats going on?

Shouldn't be hard at all. Just search on the site. And the lunar forces are limited 100 pairs dispersed around the country. Gotta find them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom