OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah I could rock a sz 10 in the 6s but on the 7s i couldnt do it so had get a 10.5 , hope your right thanks for the response

Nike is about to kill rsvp, such a fail of a system. Like we seriously have to wait all day to tweet a name from an image within 10 seconds? F outta here with that ishh. Ain't nobody got time fo dat

Tell'em!!! Good thing these are widely available...i think

Not sure if this has been posted or not. NDC calendar update
      [h3]Kobe 8 System Elite[/h3]
      Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
      Style# 586156-300
      $200
Only have Pythons and not interested in Easters, so I'll try for these for a 'flashy' colorway, especially since they're $20 less than I thought they would be.

NikeChicago is playing games. The Kobe RSVP hasn't happened yet. Probably going to close in 30 seconds anyway 
laugh.gif

I just returned the red camos size 11 at UTC HOH if anyone was looking for them.

Nike is about to kill rsvp, such a fail of a system. Like we seriously have to wait all day to tweet a name from an image within 10 seconds? F outta here with that ishh. Ain't nobody got time fo dat

whole system is a fail, you expect 100 of thousands of people to wait all day and try to type fastest for a supply that is only enough for 1/10000 of the RSVP participants if bots didnt exist.

Got through to NT Seattle like I always do. :pimp:

And now one through Vegas as well. ALL NT's are automated now it seems. Nothing more than a game of seconds now it seems.

Last edited:
Roosevelt went from opened to closed in 35 seconds. 

DAMN! Nike DC Foamposite RSVP just went from open to closed and DM's sent (hope thats a mistake) in less than one minute. Hype KILLS! Sure the Kobes will go faster, if its anything like the other spots. I aint gonna lie, i dont want the white foams, i just tried to rsvp for practice. **** nike.

I used the bday coupon last week on the YoTS, can I use it again on the Easters? They don't keep track when you use it do they?

Back
Top Bottom