OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Heard some sheikhs will be getting 1-3 size runs, when I asked the girl at footlocker (manager) she said they have kind of a lot, so I'm assuming at least 2 size runs. Not all areas will get a lot, but these are far from limited. Just talked to a dude that said his local footlocker only have received pythons so far, and they have Easters.

Too much unnecessary hype on these.
tyler mall footaction only got 12 pairs total 
roll.gif

Not sure if this has been posted or not. NDC calendar update

[h3]Kobe 8 System Elite[/h3]

Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue

Style# 586156-300

$200

Not encouraging.

"Blackened blue" is also listed on the pair we think is the purple fades.

I'm not sure if any of the purple shades on the Fades match any of the colors used on the Elites.

Last edited:
This is HORRIBLE news.

"Blackened blue" is one of the colors in that description for the May pair... the one we want to think is the purple fades

I don't see the blue on the Elites anywhere on the purple fades

frown.gif
the sole on the green elites is the blue

and on the fades a dark enough blu at the darker end of the fade would almost look purple and then fade to lighter purp....

but nikes cw descriptions have been funny as of late anyway so you dont need to read into it too much... just look at the easter description

Anybody got numbers for how many pairs their spots actually ended up with?
FL in Thousand Oaks CA had 18 pairs...but only one pair of 13's and two pairs of 12's. Seems like some places are getting decent amounts, some more than others, but the larger sizes are a bit scarce.

[h3]Kobe 8 System Elite[/h3]
Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
Style# 586156-300

$200

not bad i guess. still not getting them though.
$200?  Yea no thanks.  The Kobe 8 Elites are the best looking out of the 3, but they messed it up by adding the exposed flywire.  Adding to insult, they only put the flywire in the front 2 laces of the shoe.  I mean, if you are going to mess up the shoe a little, you might as well go all out.  Everytime I see exposed flywire, I just want to take a scissor and cut it off.  Adding a few strands of string does not justify a $60 price increase whatsoever.

I'd rather ID myself a pair of regular Kobe's.  I would save money, and also I could come up with my own original color combinations.  

Should not be too difficult to cop online tomorrow morning but then again I would not recommend sleeping in on these either. Here is some online info I gathered for this release. Good luck to everyone tomorrow morning.

Kobe 8 “Easter” Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple

Price: Mens $140

RD: 3/29 8am est/5am pst

Online Retailers:

NDC: NOT TLO but they will release the link on twitter

Eastbay: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...system-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Footlocker: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...system-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Footaction: http://www.footaction.com/product/m...system-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Champs Sports: http://www.champssports.com/product...system-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

JJ: http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-kobe-viii-sneaker/555035302

and on the fades a dark enough blu at the darker end of the fade would almost look purple and then fade to lighter purp....

but nikes cw descriptions have been funny as of late anyway so you dont need to read into it too much... just look at the easter description

That's what I'm hoping is the case. Maybe the shades look different cause the elites use it on a different material (translucent rubber)

Angry? Naw.... Not at all. You're the one that seems angry, name calling (which is against the rules of conduct, and I can actually suspend you for) and all...

But let's get back to the shoes before your jimmies get any more rustled.

So less than 24 hours to go. Everyone have their game plans? I'm hoping will be an easy scoop. I'm trying to grab 3 pairs total
ohwell.gif
one for myself and the other two to resell for 500 a pop (steal, I know. Just trying to give good deals to my fellow sneaker enthusiasts).
really other two are for friends that will have problems getting pairs, retail+tax and shipping
Thanks again for the socks! +1 Rep

That's what I'm hoping is the case. Maybe the shades look different cause the elites use it on a different material (translucent rubber)
well the color code for these lebron x elites has blackened blue so i dont know what it means for the kobes coming out in may

Nike LeBron X (10) P.S. Elite

Color: Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum-Blackened Blue

Style: 579827-400

hyper blue and blackened blue

hyper blue is on the kd elite as well so assuming thats the upper

well the color code for these lebron x elites has blackened blue so i dont know what it means for the kobes coming out in may

Nike LeBron X (10) P.S. Elite
Color: Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum-Blackened Blue
Style: 579827-400

Can't tell what color it would be on those. Maybe the lining? I'm pretty sure the really blue shade of blue is the "hyper blue"

Ugh... I am already getting worked up over this... if pictures surface of the May pair and they're not the purple fades I'm punching the computer

FL in Thousand Oaks CA had 18 pairs...but only one pair of 13's and two pairs of 12's. Seems like some places are getting decent amounts, some more than others, but the larger sizes are a bit scarce.
Us sz 13ers stay losing. :frown:

HOH near me said "we can't give out info like that anymore" which I'm SURE is her just being annoyed and not some new rule being enforced.

Ill try with NDC.

Mr Eyedea

Do not stop the Gifs point blank

Its to the point now where everytime I see a post from u, I'm expecting a gif

To the person running their fingers to a moderator, really wtf???

U asking to get banned? Cuz it seems like u wrkn on it
Dum E

But yeah I'm not too kosher about the 2 flywires either, just kills the look ultimately IMO

For 2, I do agree, if youre gonna mess up a shoe, go all out

Just look at the Air Shake Ndestrukt, butchered into infusion with another shoe

3rdly, the CW

Idk about the rest of u all, but I'm already over the green poison/green phase or w/e this is sposed to be

Mr Eyedea

Do not stop the Gifs point blank

Its to the point now where everytime I see a post from u, I'm expecting a gif

To the person running their fingers to a moderator, really wtf???

U asking to get banned? Cuz it seems like u wrkn on it
Dum E

But yeah I'm not too kosher about the 2 flywires either, just kills the look ultimately IMO

For 2, I do agree, if youre gonna mess up a shoe, go all out

Just look at the Air Shake Ndestrukt, butchered into infusion with another shoe

3rdly, the CW

Idk about the rest of u all, but I'm already over the green poison/green phase or w/e this is sposed to be
This man speaks the truth! haha, seriously though I am tired of the poison green color
mad.gif

This is HORRIBLE news.

"Blackened blue" is one of the colors in that description for the May pair... the one we want to think is the purple fades

I don't see the blue on the Elites anywhere on the purple fades

frown.gif

Rumor is May 11 from previous posts on here posted from "the other side" ... I don't have product code calendar but if You can find it see what May 11 description is, they could be the PURPLEEE FADESSSSS! 

Back
Top Bottom