OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think at 6 cw's I might call it quits now, purple fades are nice but I'm going to leave em to those who really want them.
thanks
happy.gif

I got a extra pair of kobe Easters would it be a fair trade for Christmas Kobe's ? Or would cash on top be needed

What are you talking about? That's like saying N7 has isn't associated with NIKE. You made my day with that post imma have to screenshot this

What are YOU talking about?

I NEVER said NIKE wasn't associated with N7. We all know they are...

What I said WAS there is NO N7 ANYTHING RELATED WHEN IT COMES TO THE KOBE LINE. Shoes or apparel...

Kevin Durant...Yes. Kobe Bryant...NO.

Are there any N7 patches or identification on those monstrosities of a colorway? No.

Then why are they on the KD V? Because they're the KD V N7.

Please stop trying to label that colorway something it's not...

Screenshot that.

Of all my Kobe 8's I think I like my Easters the most. I think I like them even more than my Xmas. The crazy thing about this shoe is depending on the angle you are looking at it's a totally different shoe. The toe cap blue/green is pretty mellow but from the back side view you get that purple and yellow. The idea sounds pretty ugly but somehow it works. Love this shoe. 

What I said WAS there is NO N7 ANYTHING RELATED WHEN IT COMES TO THE KOBE LINE. Shoes or apparel...

Are there any N7 patches or identification on those monstrosities of a colorway? No.

Screenshot that.

Screenshot that.

Preach!!!!!

Screenshot that.

QFT

Do you think my Sulfurs are done for guys? I probably only played 9 hours of ball in them. Has anyone's pair suffered the same through casual wear?

Screenshot that.

DEAD

Are my Sulfurs doomed guys? I probably only balled in them for 9 hours. Has anyone's pair cracked through casual wear?

I know you lose on tax and shipping, but I hope you guys are sending pairs with cracked plate back to Nike. They should almost recall, and replace pairs like that.

Back
Top Bottom