OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea, restocks are slowly happening. My HoH got more pythons according to my buddy. Once I get available sizes I'll let everyone know. Especially for those who don't have access to them.

Yea, restocks are slowly happening. My HoH got more pythons according to my buddy. Once I get available sizes I'll let everyone know. Especially for those who don't have access to them.

I just left the KOP HOH and they got in a bunch of Pythons. Really wish they would restock the $160 version of the Supernaturals.

For those who went to places like footlocker to cop the Easters, was the line crazy? I know it won't be anything like retro Js insane, but I still wanna walk in & leave a happy camper & not have to deal with any type of f*ckery..

Lady and little mambas Kobes new red look better in this pic nike needs to hire Vanessa for photographs. Hers are 10 time better than their official pics.

where are the official pics of those red shoes?

they aren't the red camos..

I have a feeling when I see official pics of those red ones Im gonna like

But if not, I still got my camos;red to keep lovin

The red snake is nice, but for me who have the red camo, I don't see any reason to get another red pair with some tweaks. I mean, its like a poor man's red camo. :rolleyes

The red snake is nice, but for me who have the red camo, I don't see any reason to get another red pair with some tweaks. I mean, its like a poor man's red camo. :rolleyes

Exactly what came to mind. Kind of feel like returning my red camos now...

Wow :smh: I remember when the Kobe threads were peaceful... I guess when there's hype "they" will come....

Dudes need to grow up. And if you're questioning if I'm referring to you... I probably am.

If the stupid arguments continue, infractions, warnings, suspensions, and bans will start.

Kobe threads will never be the same... it's crazy how people worry about everyone but themselves
Even talk about how people wear their jeans and what socks they wear.. horrible
Then tell another grown man what to buy with his money
nobody has their own opinions anymore..

red snakes upper remind me of watermelon lol XD would like 2 c side pics... and also wanna c what Nike will do with this Blue coral Snake CW 

On another note... Pythons and a few sizes of the sulfers are collecting dust at my local footlocker...what a shame

Back
Top Bottom