OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You know these dudes are just trollin the thread...
mean.gif

They just don't have anything else to do...
And y'all keep responding 
laugh.gif

Like I said, Kobes are arriving in stores in the same quantities as KDs and Brons. for GRs.

QS Kobes? Now that's KIIIIIIND OF A DIFFERENT STORY.
But what do you really expect with limited shoes? They're supposed to be scarce. Xmas Kobes
to this day are the MOST LIMITED ones. And looks like it'll stay that way for a little while.

So, the people saying the Kobe 8s are produced less than last year's model, stop it. :smile:
If anything, we're actually getting more GRs.
Face it, everyone is buying this **** that's why they seem more limited.

The shoe is great, the price is good and they're super comfy. Don't blame the scarcity on Nike's
production, blame it on the shoe's GREATNESS.

Who am I kidding, there are about 5 people reading this post. I'll throw in a sexy chick just to
draw in some of you.

Trust me, I'm as annoyed as you guys are. That's the reason I posted that believe it or not. You can be as insightful as humanly possible and people will still post the dumbest things. I blame Instagram and all of these sneaker blogs for the making of all these un-educated "Sneakerheads", but while we're on IG ya'll can follow me @xsalvioutlawx :lol:

But yea, I can see why so many old member don't post on here any more. :smh:

On a serious note though, what do you guys think of the zoom set-up on the Elites? I had a feeling that's how it would be set-up, but I don't see how that's "Elite" at all. It's just a bottom loaded heel and forefoot zoom set-up isn't it?

Ordered a ID.. should be here soon..
Gonna order another one really soon... really can't wait for solid uppers..

Hopefully the option for solid uppers drops when the new options hit later this month...

But chances are it'll be either the Sulfur or Red Camo pattern :rolleyes
The pattern on the Red Camos is already on NikeID though. It's the YOTS pattern.

Last edited:
Like I said, Kobes are arriving in stores in the same quantities as KDs and Brons. for GRs.

QS Kobes? Now that's KIIIIIIND OF A DIFFERENT STORY.
But what do you really expect with limited shoes? They're supposed to be scarce. Xmas Kobes
to this day are the MOST LIMITED ones. And looks like it'll stay that way for a little while.

So, the people saying the Kobe 8s are produced less than last year's model, stop it. :smile:
If anything, we're actually getting more GRs.
Face it, everyone is buying this **** that's why they seem more limited.

The shoe is great, the price is good and they're super comfy. Don't blame the scarcity on Nike's
production, blame it on the shoe's GREATNESS.

Who am I kidding, there are about 5 people reading this post. I'll throw in a sexy chick just to
draw in some of you.

Kobe 8 is the most hyped sig shoe this year. Even these "Re-stocks" sell out instantly. Everyone wants the in thing, and the Kobe 8's are the in thing. They are a great shoe though and are already a classic imo.

I don't know how I feel about ranking them against the other big three referring to the Kobe IV, V, & VI.

I sometimes think people forget how amazing the colorways of the IV's really were, their only downfall was how they bottomed out.

Last edited:
these look fake to me based on pics i've seen of kobe wearing them, but figured id get thoughts of the experts here

Fake. I've seen them first hand, and they are much lighter. Plus, look how small the logo is. Should be spread out more.

Trust me, I'm as annoyed as you guys are. That's the reason I posted that believe it or not. You can be as insightful as humanly possible and people will still post the dumbest things. I blame Instagram and all of these sneaker blogs for the making of all these un-educated "Sneakerheads", but while we're on IG ya'll can follow me @xsalvioutlawx :lol:

But yea, I can see why so many old member don't post on here any more. :smh:

On a serious note though, what do you guys think of the zoom set-up on the Elites? I had a feeling that's how it would be set-up, but I don't see how that's "Elite" at all. It's just a bottom loaded heel and forefoot zoom set-up isn't it?

Put that together with the Flywire, and it still doesn't add up to the price Nike is charging for the Elites...IMO

Kobe 8 is the most hyped sig shoe this year. Even these "Re-stocks" sell out instantly. Everyone wants the in thing, and the Kobe 8's are the in thing. They are a great shoe though and are already a classic imo.

I don't know how I feel about ranking them against the other big three referring to the Kobe IV, V, & VI.

I sometimes think people forget how amazing the colorways of the IV's really were, their only downfall was how they bottomed out.

part of the hypee is how great the shoe performs on the court, and of course its a great looking shoe for casual wear.

i've balled in every pair of kobes from zk1 - 8, i think its a toss up between the 5 and 8. performance wise. aesthetically speaking the 8 is by far my favorite

part of the hypee is how great the shoe performs on the court, and of course its a great looking shoe for casual wear.

i've balled in every pair of kobes from zk1 - 8, i think its a toss up between the 5 and 8. performance wise. aesthetically speaking the 8 is by far my favorite

Definitely agree with that. This shoe is amazing and has come a LONG way from the first sample pictures we saw.

Put that together with the Flywire, and it still doesn't add up to the price Nike is charging for the Elites...IMO

Nope, I think it's less of an "Upgrade" than the Kobe VII Elites were. Only difference is these are obviously a better shoe than the VII.

Back
Top Bottom