OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

China. Made the mistake of buying from a nikestore there where the retail price was 190.

Found a legit seller on taobao that was selling em for 135 and returned the nike pair right away. Free next day shipping was a bonus to lol.

if i could read chinese, id cop all those colors. it seems like half are llegit and half are fake. I dont know if they are using their real photos though. do u mind PMing me with the seller u bought from. Did u get it shipped to usa?

Looking at getting the socks to make a full logo. How do they fit? Im a size 11, do i really need a large? Feel like 11 is pretty average size
I wear size 10 Kobe's and got the socks that fit shoe sizes 6-8. They are a little tight at first but they fit perfectly fine. And I've had no problems with the socks sliding inside the shoe like everyone says.

I regret not buying the blue lights/blue corals w/e for $70 at the Nike store :frown: I was too letdown that they didn't have the sulfurs that I wouldn't settle with anything else.

although i do like the new red ones better than the red camos...are they seriously coming out with another red shoe so similiar to the first one? is it possible for it to be a girls shoe?

cant believe almost all CW are sold out on NDC there only two sizes left on pythons.... does that mean they are sending them to outlets or they really did sell out

Haven't been to the mall since the Easter release but aren't Supernaturals chilling in Footlockers? Stock locate might be a better option so you can use a bday coupon on it.

Tempted to finally get sulfurs as beaters, but the code doesn't work for the $20 off.

Back
Top Bottom