OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

From NDC...

Not really satisfied with these in person.  I think pictures make them look better.  I'll send them back and say workmanship flaw, see if they'll give me a discount code.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can just take some acetone to that and they would look fine.

Just saw these pink Kobe's on IG

Real or fake?? Hmm

Maybe the nsw pair that was listed on here. They do have potential.

Pinks definitely have a lot of soccer boot influence going on there.

PS: in case you missed it, Nike store restocks up in everything. Blues, Reds, Pythons, Volts, and even had some select Sulphur sizes.

Oh...and standard Supernaturals...copped. On the iPhone, but insert police photo and cool smoking smiley.

I don't get why Nike does this. They don't even offer an ID option for GS either. 
Not a hard thing to understand lol the GS shoes arent selling like the mens... large profit in men sizes seeing as most of the CWs are hard to find anywhere... they have the GS sizes on NDC with a price cut... nike is all about that money period

Pinks definitely have a lot of soccer boot influence going on there.

PS: in case you missed it, Nike store restocks up in everything. Blues, Reds, Pythons, Volts, and even had some select Sulphur sizes.

Oh...and standard Supernaturals...copped. On the iPhone, but insert police photo and cool smoking smiley.
Thanks. Just copped a pair of Volts. 

EDIT: Just added a pair or Supernaturals too. Nike is thinning out my wallet. And Elites and Purps coming out the next few weeks too. Fuuuuuuu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom