OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The kobe 8 easter is haunting me
sick.gif
mean.gif
Gotta resist it though, I need 2 pairs of the fades.
I am 100% with you. Was always on the fence, saw the sample pic and felt it wouldve been better than actual Easters, plus I was recovering from Jan-early March/restocks...passed....

the more I see them.....man I need those Playoffs to quench the thirst. 

I know a lot of NT'ers aren't really into custom elite socks and quite frankly, neither am I.

A follow NT'er hooked me up with these Easter elites to take pictures in and I must say... I'm becoming a believer.

Thought I'd share in the Kobe 8 thread.

:rofl: @ the left sock is all crooked :lol:

I know a lot of NT'ers aren't really into custom elite socks and quite frankly, neither am I.

A follow NT'er hooked me up with these Easter elites to take pictures in and I must say... I'm becoming a believer.

roll.gif
@ the left sock is all crooked
laugh.gif
NBA socks or bust homie 

You're sock model now?! :lol:

You're sock model now?! :lol:
you know it mane, these boys gettin it every whichaway

Back
Top Bottom