OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

definitely getting the Fades. Still debating if I want to double up on it or not though.

Also, Houston Galleria still has sulfurs, volts, blue lights, pythons and supernaturals.

Did u by any chance get any of the GRs or the Easters from fl? & if so, was there any lines? I plan on getting the fades at willowbrook... Just tryna figure out how crowded it gets at the stores, or if it's best to show up early as possible. Rarely ever get kicks, so I don't wanna miss out on these.

Fades are nice but why are people going bat **** crazy over them? I just don't understand why these are so sought after, even though they're appealing you'd think this was the release of the decade by some of these posts...

Just a lot of new members trying to fit in with what other members are saying.

They are nice though, very nice. They're not the best 8's though, at least not in my opinion.

If There's Any Truth To These, I Kinda Feel Like They'll Be Barcelona's(Kinda Remind Me Of Soccer Shoes)

Maybe They're Some Crazy NSW, It Wouldn't Suprise Me,I Strike Out Every Year For Barcelona's, Could Never Find My Sz

Just a lot of new members trying to fit in with what other members are saying.

They are nice though, very nice. They're not the best 8's though, at least not in my opinion.

It may be actually that majority of the ones that like them, really like them

That fitting in mess sounds middle schoolish, but that may still be the case

Ive never given my input on whether Im snaggin the fades til now

I will be passing on the fades, but not bcuz i dont like them

Like them, just not going after them

I agree that they are not the best CW also IMO, and thats bcuz there are more CWs that top these

Definately to each their own tho

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we get a tweet from Nikestore an hour after it releases saying the "Kobe 8 Playoffs are all sold out on NDC" like they always tweet for new releases.  Everyone copping 2, probably won't be up there as long as the Pythons that's for sure...

I don't see anything wrong with people buying 2 pairs one for ball and the other for casual but 2 and one to wear and one to stock is dumb well I think buying $100 +to not wear is dumb in general but that's just me

Well, to some people sneakers are like trophies.  They just buy them and put them on display to look at and never wear 'em.  Some just can't justify spending $140+ on shoes and then getting them dirty.  I'm glad I'm not one of them.  I rock everything and people even ask me "I can't believe you're wearing those shoes!!!" I like to rock my shoes and I don't care if someone steps on them.

Well, to some people sneakers are like trophies.  They just buy them and put them on display to look at and never wear 'em.  Some just can't justify spending $140+ on shoes and then getting them dirty.  I'm glad I'm not one of them.  I rock everything and people even ask me "I can't believe you're wearing those shoes!!!" I like to rock my shoes and I don't care if someone steps on them.
Repped. I feel the rocking all your shoes part homie but not the I don't care if anyone steps on them part lol. 

Hell Yeezy muthasucka these fades are goin HAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!! Get yo BANZ up Sneakermaaaaaaaaaaaaaane.

Forreal though I might cop a pair, these $10 price hikes are starting to get to me and it's pushing me towards just copping other brands. Either that or just taking a break from sneakers totally if I decide to take out some loans to go to school.

Who cares if you want to buy 1,2 or heck even 3 pairs? As long as it's feasible and you really like the shoe, do your ****.

Last edited:

Repped. I feel the rocking all your shoes part homie but not the I don't care if anyone steps on them part lol. 

Yeah dude the stepping on my shoe part i cant relate to lol bothers the hell out of me but since the shoe game is what hot now most people apologize and sometimes wipes off where they stepped on them at.

Last edited:
Would you care if you were wearing platinum yeezys and someone with muddy feet stepped on them?

looks like a more traditional Elite Kobe colorway than the ones Kobe wore when he got injured but doesn't appear to have the full logo:

Back
Top Bottom