OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does anybody kno if Richard trips about returns? Cuz I'm thinkn of canceling this order that ain't shipped yet and grabbin a pair from local ftl that got late shipment but don't wanna be stuck wit 3 pairs
Free return label comes with the shoes, however when they issue the refund, will be $8 short. You can return in store if you have one near you. If you paid with Paypal, only way to return is send back.

Got my NDC confirmation. No DSG shipping confirmation yet though. Called customer service to try and cancel my order, lady said my order is in the process of being filled at their warehouse and she couldnt cancel it but she could put in a cancel request but that would take 1-2 days. But my order could get filled in that 1-2 days as well. So i said forget it and now playing the waiting game for DSG. Probably wont order from DSG anymore after this. I shouldve learned when DSg cancelled my easter order last month. Smh

whats another name for richard? 
laugh.gif

Just got confused because people were saying DSG.

Got my NDC shipping confirmation. Everyone who ordered and hasn't gotten their confirmation yet, will probably get it later tonight or tomorrow morning

Not for nothing but with every shot you guys post the shoes look better everytime.. Just wish I had a 9 for the camos Easters fades and sulfurs.. Had to let go of the 8.5 cus they was too snug [emoji]128548[/emoji]

anyone heard of kixpress.com through there website or ebay? are they legit? any help would be much appreciated.

Those Venice Beach ones are too unique for me to pass up! Gotta find a good place to cop in Orlando, Florida if anyone knows lmk! I'll be on vaca down there when they release

Go to The Florida Mall...

HoH gets all the Kobes and the Footaction there usually does as well.

Jus scooped up a pair of fades from local ftl there were pretty limited 1 pair per size luckily had my guy stash a pair for me he said a dude came in there tryna buy my size too lol but idk they go hard but idk if they're better than the sulfurs, tryna decide if they're worth the double up..... yeaaaahhh! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Sidenote I executed the bday coupon Terribly! smh I think this would of been the first successful try but I accidentally deleted the note I had wit the coupon code and all I had was this blurry *** pic sayin happy bday Paul which that part I didn't notice before otherwise I would of cropped out so was I like f it I can't find it lol damn

I know people like the Easters but Kobe didn't wear them in a game at all. so is it ok if I trade mine for the fades? it's ok right?

anybody notice on some of the xmas's the laces and swoosh look orangeish and others the laces look more redish? is one fake?

Do w.e you like bro. But are you trading them due to kobe not wearing them? If so wow

my thought process is he wore the fades a lot which made me want them. akin to not liking the sulphur at first to hella jocking the sulphur. I'm at a point where I don't need both. do if I had to choose, I'd choose the fades. additional criteria comes in the fact that he didn't wear the Easters. no brainer. for me, that is. like I said, I can't justify swimming in shoes just because.

I must know if the mambacurials are releasing stateside. I once knew a guy who played soccer so it's ok for me to like them

my thought process is he wore the fades a lot which made me want them. akin to not liking the sulphur at first to hella jocking the sulphur. I'm at a point where I don't need both. do if I had to choose, I'd choose the fades. additional criteria comes in the fact that he didn't wear the Easters. no brainer. for me, that is. like I said, I can't justify swimming in shoes just because.

:x lol what?

if a criteria for u to buy shoes is if the player wears a shoes then we have no comments for u and just do whatever is best for u

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom