OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Elites are the perfect 8's to me, everything from a solid black colorway to the perfect insole, and I can keep my sports pack sensors installed.  All around perfect shoe.

With all the recent releases, i forgot how sick these were. Its hard to keep them off the court. 
devil.gif

Just finally found my size and got off someone. These joints are lookin good as hell. Nice pic and made me hellalot more excited now. Never even seen these in person yet either.

The Elites are the perfect 8's to me, everything from a solid black colorway to the perfect insole, and I can keep my sports pack sensors installed.  All around perfect shoe.

Finally someone who thinks the same. My favorite 8 so far. Blacked out and simple touches of gold. All around perfect simple shoe that will match anything and rock wit whatever. Can't wait for them. To me, the price tag is worth it cause since day 1, I've been waiting for an all black upper plus its zoom insole. Wish it had forefoot insole but I can just use my superhero insoles. I might even double up if I got enough bread Forreal.

Interested to see what the white colorway on that list looks like. Glad to see there may be many more Kobe 8s to come, hopefully some good colorways.
Also very interested to see that white colorway.  I got a little impatient and ordered a couple iDs, but one of em may be going back if these are good colorways.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM/MINE GREY 555035-003 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Looks like I'll be at HoH early next Friday. I'm currently thinking of excuses to tell my boss so I can come into work late that day...

^ Obviously fake, but that's what comes up when you search 555035-003 

https://www.google.com/search?q=555...an4APszoCQDA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1494&***=911

Anyone think the Graffiti's will use the same uppers as the VB's?
Style wise? or Style and Color?  I can see Nike using that same style but doing something really wild with the colors.  I don't see them using the same exact upper as the VBs.  Even though the pics I've seen of the red ones (if the pics are legit) dropping on 6/15 the upper looks pretty close to the red camos that already dropped. 

I don't know, the Black/Gold elite's just look too plain for me. I REALLY wanted those white/gold/purple ones he was wearing when he got injured. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom