OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Check out your local malls this weekend footlockers are suppose to be getting some kobe restocks and not the ones that are still sitting

Last edited:
whats the point of releasing this shoe? hardly any difference to the red camos.

screw it, im getting the elites and then the blue blitz. and i should be done until i see what else will be coming out down the line..

Only thing I prefer on the red snakes is the black heel cup, and silver (possibly reflective) heel logo. Otherwise, they're not even close to red camos. The port wine color on the upper of red camos is so :smokin to me.

I m just curious. Not that I would ever give dsg my service again. But where do they post the link for new releases? Tlo?

If the curials are the same as the YOTS then it will be a general release unless they are like the ext's then thats a quickstrike

Last edited:
Only thing I prefer on the red snakes is the black heel cup, and silver (possibly reflective) heel logo. Otherwise, they're not even close to red camos. The port wine color on the upper of red camos is so
smokin.gif
to me.
I actually love the silver heel cup on camos. They're the pair I wear the most and I wouldn't change a thing on them. 

Am I crazy, or are the black/gold elites only releasing at a few footlockers in the bay area? I thought theyd be at the new HoH at Sunvalley at least.

only the true owners be copping these that's why.  the resellers cant afford to be out $220 and then risk not even being able to sell it for anything more than that and then get desperate and try to sell them for $200 flat. 

Back
Top Bottom