OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey Guys just trying to get feedback so any help is appreciated. Is this a good trade? DS Kobe v big stage away + DS Xmas Kobe 8 + DS Kobe 8 supernatural for DS Kobe v Bruce lees + DS Kobe 8 BHM + DS Kobe 8 port wines + DS Kobe 8 blue corals? All sz 10 btw.

That's a crazy trade. I'd say the better deal is the one that gets you 4 pairs, but really not by much. Both big stage aways and BL go for about 350+, bhm and xmas about 250, the others are retail. Just which shoes you want more.

kinda slow day enjoy guys... P.S. dont give me reps cuz idiots get the wrong idea 
wink.gif

is it sad I don't wear kobes outside?? I only wear them inside the gym and wont wear em if I doing calve raises or legs. I go to the gym 6 times a week though. I just cant come to terms with wearing em outside.
I love wearing my 8's on leg days...good cushioning and no air bubble to worry about bursting or deflating with weight.  Someone mentioned that using them on leg day would bottom out the lunarlon, but it is what it is.  but I feel you though, I feel like I take so much better care of my 8's than I do any other shoe!

received my mexican blankets looks better in person, however wow these run narrow. Wish i .5 sized up....

How do they feel when running on a treadmill?  For the gym i currently rotate free run 5.0, Reebok realflex, which i don't mind.
Good for walking, light jogging, or uphill but would not recommend for long distances or fast running

On a top 10 list for the Kobe 8's. Where does the Christmas colorway rank? Just curious. Feel free to put your own top 10 colorways for the 8's.

Top 3 for me are BHM, Fades, X Mas, Was at the beach a few weeks ago and everyone had recent jays, foams, KD and Lebrons. Fades I was wearing were the only Kobe's I seen all weekend. Got lots of compliments.

Good for walking, light jogging, or uphill but would not recommend for long distances or fast running
Agreed. I used the 8s once for the elliptical and weight training, which was fine but for serious running i'd stay away from any basketball shoe.

a bit off topic but i'm sure a lot of you guys are gonna be interested in this... finally they will be available to buy..
especially those afraid of water on your kicks... :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like my top 5 changes week to week. As of today my top 3 are: Christmas Lights, BHM, and Python. Then ASG and Fades. MC's will be ranked once I rock my pair. lol

Back
Top Bottom