OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks! i'm gonna pick them up then. that was the only thing i was worried about. eastbay has them for $176 after the coupon code. expires today though!

Such a great shoe. I wouldn't hesitate. I picked them up with my platinum 25% a couple weeks ago

Kobe 8s are shoe of the year for me both performance and looks wise. This was a great yr for the Kobe line.

those look gross and the price is insane on em.... if id go for another shoe comfort wise... id say go with the roshes IG. i hear theyre the same comfort if not better and for half the price of kobe 8s

If you're talking about comfortability for casual use, then the Roshes are a good choice.

If we're talking from strictly a basketball performance shoe, the Jordan XX8 is right there with the 8. They're completely different rides, the Kobe 8 being low cut, low to the ground, lunar cushioning, while the XX8 is higher off the ground, full length zoom, higher cut, awesome lockdown....

I love both shoes, but I guess there's a reason why I only have 1 pair of XX8s (black/green) and 14 pairs of the Kobe 8.... :tongue:

If you're talking about comfortability for casual use, then the Roshes are a good choice.

If we're talking from strictly a basketball performance shoe, the Jordan XX8 is right there with the 8. They're completely different rides, the Kobe 8 being low cut, low to the ground, lunar cushioning, while the XX8 is higher off the ground, full length zoom, higher cut, awesome lockdown....

I love both shoes, but I guess there's a reason why I only have 1 pair of XX8s (black/green) and 14 pairs of the Kobe 8....
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
 im pretty sure dude was asking for daily casual use

:lol:  im pretty sure dude was asking for daily casual use

He may have been looking for a shoe to hoop in... who knows?

But I'll admit, I would own more XX8s if they weren't in a lot of those crazy colorways... some of those themes are just too wild for me

I'm guessing these milk snakes/cotton candy, whatever the #&% you wanna call 'em will be limited to the extent of the Paranormans, Nerf Kd4s, and most Yeezys. At the very least you should be able to get some UDFTD or Eminem 4s for them or a few K in cash. Whichever route you decide, good look, and pick up 2 or 3 if at all possible.

just a few days ago, grafittis were the highlight of the thread. guess people forgot about them huh? that's because volts are the best!

laugh.gif
 im pretty sure dude was asking for daily casual use
He may have been looking for a shoe to hoop in... who knows?

But I'll admit, I would own more XX8s if they weren't in a lot of those crazy colorways... some of those themes are just too wild for me
I haven't balled in a few years. No time with a family and running my own business.

UPS just dropped of my Jordan toro 4s. Felt like a box of rocks when the delivery guy handed it to me. So use to the featherweight Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom