OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For anybody waiting for the "surprise" restock... it's a little bit too early for it just yet.
That's what I thought too. I'm down for a restock every month, but the pattern seems to be every 3 months, which would put the next restock in September. (or maybe October)

IMO i just dont see it happening this month with so much releasing. but september or october looks promising. But who am i tho idk what the hell nike has up their sleeve. Someone tweeted nike about something and they replied would be that wouldnt be a surprise or something like that

But if u think about it NDC restocked in feb .. april .. june ... it is august 
devil.gif

IMO i just dont see it happening this month with so much releasing. but september or october looks promising. But who am i tho idk what the hell nike has up their sleeve. Someone tweeted nike about something and they replied would be that wouldnt be a surprise or something like that

But if u think about it NDC restocked in feb .. april .. june ... it is august :evil:

The last one was in July... it had the Lebron Denims and KD VI PreHeats to name a few.

there's a new restock rumor alllll the time.

nike will generally "restock" random sizes on gr's, which are probably returns or they get found in the warehouse or something.

as far as limited shoes like the mambacurials or bhms then it would definitely be a scheduled unannounced restock like the last 2 quarterly restocks.

I'm pretty sure Nike does restocks with cancelled orders, returns or whatever leftover stock at the end or beginning of a new quarter... Next one is most likely going to occur early October.

I just got the SMS tweet from Nike and I was like, "No way!!!" Unfortunately is was about the Barkley GG release.

BTW, those Red PPs are technically red, but bright crimson could look orange under certain lighting conditions.

saw the black mamba yesterday here in the Philippines.. we were around 30-40 ft from the stage. finally got to see the mamba in the flesh!

Been searching for kobe 8s.....

What do bugs you more? Paying over retail for shoes or retail for used? I can't stand either to be honest.

Really dying to know if those are gonna get a US release date. Haven't seen anything definitive yet either way.

Back
Top Bottom