OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My friend is currently in China. I am going to see if he is able to pick anything up over there for me. I think he's in a pretty small town though. 

The PPs are all simple and solid colorways, and I'll consider picking up the greys or blues on discount or something. But I thought it was kinda obvious that they were just rebadged TBs, and they sort of added on the Philippines connection/backstory maybe to bump the retail price by $10. These didn't really have a look/design of your typical limited/exclusive release, especially with some of the crazier Kobe 8 limited colorways we've seen, and Nike was releasing 4 of them.

Last edited:
I should have waited too, but I don't care I love em
ya oh well, im only mad because i spontaniously bought them because my FTL had one in my size, and completely forgot about the BDAY Coupon i could have used 
mean.gif

Saw this in the Outlet thread and scooped one up myself. It's the YOTS Destroyer jacket at KC outlet store, but a sample pair with inversed colors/order on the back. Scooped for $60 shipped. Just did my phone order.

Supposed to look like this.

Last edited:
for some reason like the green PPs. Not must have, but cool IMO. Here are some lace swap pics. laces are a little short, but I like the look more than the stock ones with these CWs.

I hope I lost those 9.5 purple fades on ebay to one of you guys here.  Didn't want to go much above retail.  My wallet thanks me, my heart doesn't.

I haven't been to Niketalk in a longggg time. I don't have time to read 1922 pages haha. Sorry in advance but when do the PP black/white come out? Footlocker website says 8/9 and I don't see them anywhere. Did they release in the US yet?

I haven't been to Niketalk in a longggg time. I don't have time to read 1922 pages haha. Sorry in advance but when do the PP black/white come out? Footlocker website says 8/9 and I don't see them anywhere. Did they release in the US yet?

You just gotta read back a few pages. In short, they are on shelves locally and are set to release online soon. Last few pages tell when.

Already out in stores

Back
Top Bottom