OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you do know they already dropped locally, right? so the rubbing, if it were to happen, window probably already passed.

I meant to say the Green and blue pair. guy in my local FB group is selling them for 270, and a guy bought them.

Vid is fine, but please post in the ID thread, as they're IDs.

Thanks.
They're also Kobe 8s 
nerd.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah, real nice job on those ID's, would order some but the options for the upper are just garbage.

could this be the kobe 9? what do you guys think?

Pic from PSC facebook group. not too sure about the orig. source of this pic tho

why are you guys drooling over the Firework 8s? They looks ugly. :x
i don't like at all but I get how you people might like it. I'd rather have
the Amnesty or both Homes release... Simple colorways are quite scarce
nowadays for ANY sig.

i know that's an early early early sample, but............. 8s all day! would cop a pair or two though just cause...

Bro, just have the relatives order off the Nikestore website and ship to their location.
I think Nike has free shipping like the states.

Just checked site and they still have sizes 8.5 through size 10 available for the normal
price of 1399 Yuan. It comes out to $228.75 greenbacks for those who wanna know.

Already looked into that before I asked about the stores. I wear a 10.5 unfortunately and Nike Store doesn't have my size.

why are you guys drooling over the Firework 8s? They looks ugly. :x
i don't like at all but I get how you people might like it. I'd rather have
the Amnesty or both Homes release... Simple colorways are quite scarce
nowadays for ANY sig.

Same reason why you have some ugly stuff in your closet. Because we all have our own opinion and taste.

Last edited:
I wonder if the 9s (since they're Flywire) will be similar to the Jordan XX8s where the shoe acts like an extension of the leg.

This would dramatically help Kobe's achillies.

Don't be so sure those pics will be the final version is what I am trying to say.

Hope that's the 9 :smokin

Played ball in my 8s a bunch yesterday and today and these things just hug the court. Such a perfect shoe on and off court

I wonder if the 9s (since they're Flywire) will be similar to the Jordan XX8s where the shoe acts like an extension of the leg.

This would dramatically help Kobe's achillies.

Don't be so sure those pics will be the final version is what I am trying to say.
for sure..but should there be any tweaks in the design and tech, they will be minimal imo

the custom bruce lee's look really good. nike should have done something like that with the regular 9's so we could have better colour blocking rather than patterns.

yeah, obviously those aren't the final version (duh). Flyknit isn't implemented. for sure they're just
testing the performance aspect/fit with an upper that probably mimics flyknit (since it's hard to produce over and over for continuous testing)

Back
Top Bottom