OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My last pickup was the MC's im retired from the kobe 8 until some Laker colorways come out. Even tho

its hard to turn away some of these beauties

Don't forget about the White upper Homes... :smokin

More pics of Kobe wearing the White Laker home colorway

But like I said earlier, White or Grey upper... at this late stage, I'd honestly be happy with either one.

Last edited:
Still no offical info on what artist did the graffiti upper? I've been trying to get info outta Nike for weeks on twitter. No luck. There are those Chaz/Kobe shirts overseas but that still doesnt really answer if it was him or not. We are left to assume?:smh:

Just got an email saying my sparks/fireworks have shipped!!!!! Cannot wait for these joints. Paid 324. Couldn't wait. Definitly worth it though.
Don't forget customs fees. That's what's stopping me as by the time all is said and done, I could be at $370. Too rich for my tastes. 

Good luck to you though. 

I paid 230 for MCs shipped when they first came out so I am not paying over 250 for these shipped, not doing it,
i paid 230 for them too. got super lucky, saw the post on ebay, authenticated, and bin'ed it. got em and THEY SO SEXYYYYYY

Could u imagine if they didn't make the space jams in black/red
I usually ignore a lot of these dumb nicknames/butchering of official names, but
mean.gif
I think I get what hes saying but the gif was funny.

Technically, what we know as the space jams, or black concords, were seen before the the black/red XIs so could be saying if the black/concords (who calls them that anyways?) never released in the black/red theme then....
Unless he was trolling, you may be giving him too much credit.
laugh.gif

remember when PP's were hard to get in the Philippines and people in the US were paying sandusky prices to get them..........
since PPs are sitting im just patiently waiting for FTL to take that stupid red text of excluded from discount off so i can cop with the bday coupon : )

since PPs are sitting im just patiently waiting for FTL to take that stupid red text of excluded from discount off so i can cop with the bday coupon : )
Are they in a store near you?  You should be able to use the bday coupon in store without hassle.  You may already know this... just checkin

Kickscrew got my size on those fireworks debating whether I should pulled the trigger :nerd:

So far only got Fades, Blue Lights and Pythons but really feeling these Shanghai's :D

idk how i ended up finding this or that macys even sold kobe stuff lol but there having a huge sale right now. plus besides whatever discount you already see, when your checking out use coupon code LUCKYU and youll get an additional  20% off. $9.95 shipping/ free shipping $99+. 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/search?keyword=kobe

I think it's due to the fact that Macy's is now connected with Finish Line, who now sells some Kobe shoes and apparel.

remember when PP's were hard to get in the Philippines and people in the US were paying sandusky prices to get them..........

QFT.

I have my blue pair and my moms grey pair sitting in my cart waiting.

idk how i ended up finding this or that macys even sold kobe stuff lol but there having a huge sale right now. plus besides whatever discount you already see, when your checking out use coupon code LUCKYU and youll get an additional  20% off. $9.95 shipping/ free shipping $99+. 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/search?keyword=kobe
yeah theyve had those same kobe items for a while now i noticed em a few months ago but yeah many people obviously dont know about them carrying the stuff since they have so many sizes still available and now offering 20% off to get them out the door. Good lookin out tho

Back
Top Bottom