OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Oh don't get me wrong the shoe itself is neat but the execution and color is weird to me. Its not my cup of tea. I like venice beaches while most people hate them

I'm with you... The fascination with the sparks is the exclusivity to china and the elusion of it all I guess. I can't imagine those on my feet and in person wouldn't help either. Those colors are hideous IMO. I'll ride with my VB's all day! Peeps really payin 3 bills+ for these, smh :smh:

Lol like VBs are subtle. C'mon man. Somebody else said that too.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/55
6331/width/200/height/400

That's like saying you hate Grinches but like Mango Barcas.

Mannnnnn.., this is crazy!
Y'all gotta put the suit on if y'all gonna talk like this haha
It's all opinions tho!
Remember dude that played Curials out hard and then copped and said they his favorites?!

Lol like VBs are subtle. C'mon man. Somebody else said that too.

That's like saying you hate Grinches but like Mango Barcas.

Lol... It's cray man. VB's aren't that subtle, but in comparison to the sparks I feel they are. I too don't like the pythons but have grinch 6's and had asg 8's, but sold them. Maybe it's just the color. I wouldn't feel comfortable in yellow and felt uncomfortable in orange. :rolleyes

I like the sparks/fireworks but I dont know about 300+ worth. If they drop US def cop if not ill live without them.

praying for amnesties!!!

It's all opinions tho!
Remember dude that played Curials out hard and then copped and said they his favorites?!

Yea, clown status. It is what it is though lol. Like I said before, the threads will get back to normal when the 9s drop. The 8 is this years KD IV. Everybody wants a piece.

I like the sparks/fireworks but I dont know about 300+ worth. If they drop US def cop if not ill live without them.

praying for amnesties!!!
that would suck if you spend 300 for them and they end up releasing in the US

It's all opinions tho!
Yea, clown status. It is what it is though lol. Like I said before, the threads will get back to normal when the 9s drop. The 8 is this years KD IV. Everybody wants a piece.
roll.gif
, hilar!

I don't think anyone is arguing, just making points.

The same people that say a CW is trash, end up buying them and falling in love with them. No one said he was, but that's what people do, unfortunately. 

I am curious ive seen a lot of leaked pictures, as I myself posted one also, of the home cw in stores or display. Its always been the white upper with yellow soles which I think could be a sign of these having a future release date. With the 7s they released the homes towards the e-o-l of the shoe so lets hope so. Even though I do prefer silver upper with purple sole

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is arguing, just making points.

The same people that say a CW is trash, end up buying them and falling in love with them. No one said he was, but that's what people do, unfortunately. 

THIS.......nobody was arguing whatsoever lol.
It's dead though. VBs>Sparks, no beef.

Nike needs to drop a dope colorway soon. This thread has gone back to arguing over opinions. 

I'm hoping Nike just floods us with more cw's when the season starts. Starting with a blackout pair! Followed by the homes, amnesty, ect...

Maybe even a whiteout pair to match the Sunday white uni :smokin

Back
Top Bottom