OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if I turn some profit this weekend of off football, I'm probably going to order sparks off of Taobao, there are some legit sellers on there that have limited sizes left, comes out to like 300 and change but I need these shoes

if I turn some profit this weekend of off football, I'm probably going to order sparks off of Taobao, there are some legit sellers on there that have limited sizes left, comes out to like 300 and change but I need these shoes
What sizes? That's a decent price if they're legit and around how resellers price would be if they come to the states and until the 8s cycle ends I'm going by they may drop.

Be careful on taobao. There's more factors other than just how many transactions (i.e. crowns or whatever), the % positive, and the 0-5 ratings. If you look carefully there's also a percentage related to how many of their transactions were refunded. Some of these really high rated sellers have really high refund rates, which is not a good sign. The people who get refunds don't give a rating and therefore are not factored in to the other rating statistics.

Be careful on taobao. There's more factors other than just how many transactions (i.e. crowns or whatever), the % positive, and the 0-5 ratings. If you look carefully there's also a percentage related to how many of their transactions were refunded. Some of these really high rated sellers have really high refund rates, which is not a good sign. The people who get refunds don't give a rating and therefore are not factored in to the other rating statistics.

Use an agent cause if you dont they can just take your money

live from Hong Kong in MongKok

Christmas sz 8.5
Easter sz 9.5
both last pair

Finally got these after a long hunt. Dude said "worn once" and was truthful. Only thing that shows these aren't DS is a little dirtiness in the soles. Easy cop for me at $130.

My mini update for the day.

Got my chicken - went to McDonald's and got some mighty wings to eat while driving.

Had to meet my girl at a mall closer to me than the one that has blitz blues.

Didn't feel like the extra 20 miles each way drive to get them. Grabbed these instead. I like them.
Total was $140 - $90 in reward gcs -$25 bday coupon.

non shoe related but how are the mighty wings? what sauce you get?

curious to see how they are

Lol. They chill. The wingets are a little gristley but it's the closet thing I can get to a chicken box where I live [emoji]128540[/emoji]

My mini update for the day.

Got my chicken - went to McDonald's and got some mighty wings to eat while driving.

Had to meet my girl at a mall closer to me than the one that has blitz blues.

Didn't feel like the extra 20 miles each way drive to get them. Grabbed these instead. I like them.
Total was $140 - $90 in reward gcs -$25 bday coupon.
Sweet.

Recently there have been some WNBA PE's posted in the thread. Well last night the playoffs started and two players had new PE's, both solid colored. I won't get excited and hope for solid releases or id's. I'm just posting to let people see what more solid colorways look like.

I've ordered from taobao before, I only use an agent

An agent can't totally protect you though. They can take pics of the shoes before they send it to you, but you have to be able to tell if they are fake or not from the pics because most of the agents don't know much about these shoes. Also, if you end up asking them to return the shoes, you'll get your money back but not the agent or shipping fees.

non shoe related but how are the mighty wings? what sauce you get?

curious to see how they are
laugh.gif
 I almost spit out my cereal.  

Hopefully have my first pair of Kobe's on the way, the Mambacurial, and will definitely be picking up these Pit Vipers.   I'm coming from strictly LeBron's so yes, I'm real down with the pink and fruit loop colors.  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom