OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do the colored translucent soles yellow or do the color fades in time? Thinking about getting them but dont want them if they yellow or lose the blue color on the soles.
I'd say they just get a little darker. Definitely don't yellow like the Venice Beach's or a clear soled Jordan XI.

I'd say they just get a little darker. Definitely don't yellow like the Venice Beach's or a clear soled Jordan XI.
Hooped in my Beaches probably over a hundred times.

Zero yellowing.

They are dirtier, yes, but not yellow like my Space Jams. 

nike outlet opened in Nebraska......

stopped by on a trip going to iowa from Oregon;

went there on opening day  last Friday and they had fsr of the sulfurs for $110

think  they were B grades but who cares

I passed saving for the homes/inlines/elites.

but check that place out no joke

had like 50 pairs of sulfur 8s there

Last edited:
had like 50 pairs of 8s there
damn... I wonder if they had any fades and if they ship

damn... I wonder if they had any fades and if they ship
its in Gretna, Nebraska. I wish I had the phone number on me but im pretty sure they do phone orders... but I don't have the number, sorry I really am. but I bet you could google it...

Just gave them a call. Their number is 402-332-5135. They said I couldn't do a phone order. Wouldn't matter anyways. They didn't have size 10 or 10.5 in the Sulfurs.

But maybe give them a call. Might get a different answer.

its in Gretna, Nebraska. I wish I had the phone number on me but im pretty sure they do phone orders... but I don't have the number, sorry I really am. but I bet you could google it...
Nike Outlet in Gretna, Nebraska   1-402-332-5135  EDIT ~  beat to the punch.

They're saying they only have melos, kds, and cp3s.

Last edited:
had like 50 pairs of sulfur 8s there

bruh you gotta get on your mobile asap and post that kind of stuff in here as soon as you see it :lol:

if anyone with a cracked midfoot plate in these was wondering, nike does not consider that a manufacture defect. My blue lights have one cracked really bad leaving less support.

EDIT: Im sure if the entire plate is cracked through theyd probably issue a voucher.

Last edited:
if anyone with a cracked midfoot plate in these was wondering, nike does not consider that a manufacture defect. My blue lights have one cracked really bad leaving less support.

EDIT: Im sure if the entire plate is cracked through theyd probably issue a voucher.

you would get a voucher unless it looked like you cracked it yourself.

yeah I got a small crak developing on my blue lights too, weird

Back
Top Bottom