OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Tampa heads, I called HoH around 430, some chick also told me they don't know yet and they'll know Wednesday. I just checked that Launch Locator and it has them listed with the generic Tues/Wed raffle tickets. I wonder what's up...

For SF I'm seeing Serramonte and Hillsdale in San Mateo, other then that I see Sun Valley in Concord...Any 916 heads know how Arden is handling their release? Everyone seems to be clueless when I call....longshot of winning a raffle, but if I do I'm hooping in them in my rec game Sunday.

Last edited:
That Long7 vid changed how I feel about the SS johns..

They seem like a collector type shoe, not to be worn(disregard if someone already stated this)..

Like the Mag, but we know how that went..

Or at least I wouldn't wear them..

Detail is too stupid on those to mess up..

IMO..

Last edited:
Tampa heads, I called HoH around 430, some chick also told me they don't know yet and they'll know Wednesday. I just checked that Launch Locator and it has them listed with the generic Tues/Wed raffle tickets. I wonder what's up...
Same info I got earlier before all the twitter posts started popping up from Champs, FootLocker/HoH, Foot Action, etc confirming they'll have the WTKs.

I've never messed with raffle tickets before, is it something you can show up for mid-day and be ok? Or with a release like this will people be there bright and early and once the tickets are gone... they're gone. I was planning on going up there tomorrow to get one.

Same info I got earlier before all the twitter posts started popping up from Champs, FootLocker/HoH, Foot Action, etc confirming they'll have the WTKs.

I've never messed with raffle tickets before, is it something you can show up for mid-day and be ok? Or with a release like this will people be there bright and early and once the tickets are gone... they're gone. I was planning on going up there tomorrow to get one.
Dont need to be there bright and early, everyone gets a raffle ticket. You get 1 ticket for your size per person. They call you the night before the release and tell you that you won. If you dont get a phone call. You didnt win. No line, no getting up early. PURE LUCK.

If anyone wins multiple raffles for the WTK in a 12 let me know ... im ready
roll.gif

Am I allowed to bring my wife to HOH and both of us get a raffle ticket for my size?
absolutely you also might want to swing by after the staff shift change
grin.gif
 i know i will be that's how i double up my tickets
devil.gif
laugh.gif

footlocker times square is getting these. fcfs? \

are the spots that don't say ticket procedure fcfs? and also where the hell is the champs launch locator? Googled it and couldn't find anything

Have 2 HOH and a Footaction doing raffles nearby plus Ima try to get online. I hope theres thousands of pairs, could care less who gets em or if they limited or not, I really like em and want this shoe

footlocker times square is getting these. fcfs? \

are the spots that don't say ticket procedure fcfs? and also where the hell is the champs launch locator? Googled it and couldn't find anything
Champs doesn't have a launch locator. They just say to call local stores

I've never copped off Footlocker.com ever. I sit there and click Add to Cart about 20 times and then give up. I can't be bothered to sit there for hours clicking :lol:. Anyone have any tricks? :nerd:

Last edited:
I've never copped off Footlocker.com ever. I sit there and click Add to Cart about 20 times and then give up. I can't be bothered to sit there for hours clicking
laugh.gif
. Anyone have any tricks?
nerd.gif
considering eastbay, footlocker and champs all go through the same service, that's three sites worth of traffic clogging everything up, it's almost as hard as nike.com. Good thing is you can select your size and click "add to cart" right away, but like you said, you sit there forever haha

Are these less limited than the WTKD 5/ WTMVP?? A lot more places are getting these. They didnt even do an online release for WTKD 5 or WTMVP

Last edited:
considering eastbay, footlocker and champs all go through the same service, that's three sites worth of traffic clogging everything up, it's almost as hard as nike.com. Good thing is you can select your size and click "add to cart" right away, but like you said, you sit there forever haha
Does it make sense to try our luck on the site that will have less traffic (prob footaction, maybe champs)? Or does it not matter since its the same company?
And if you're able to add to cart do you have it locked up til u check out?

I don't know why, but I'm going to try my luck with the Footlocker raffle ticket... At least they notify on Thurs.  so if I strike out I'll have some time to figure out another plan of attack.  

wow did Nike really ruin the Xmas 2.0 like that? that upper is the cheapest corniest looking **** i ever seen.

that spikey garbage looks like something the lead singer of a punk rock band would wear.  
mean.gif

For SF I'm seeing Serramonte and Hillsdale in San Mateo, other then that I see Sun Valley in Concord...Any 916 heads know how Arden is handling their release? Everyone seems to be clueless when I call....longshot of winning a raffle, but if I do I'm hooping in them in my rec game Sunday.
Not surprised Arden doesn't know how they are handling the release. I gave up trying to pick up new releases here because they never know what's going on when I call or stop in.

How have they handled recent releases? Most of the other places in Arden either do raffle or sometimes allow you to pick up a reserved ticket to come back and purchase on release date.

Back
Top Bottom