OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

anybody know when ftl counter finishes does the add to cart button pop up right away or you have to refresh? appreciate the help nt fam!

anybody know when ftl counter finishes does the add to cart button pop up right away or you have to refresh? appreciate the help nt fam!
this is honestly my first time trying online at FTl would like to know the same 

Pops up right away. Doesn't matter tho. Need to click add to Cart hundreds of times to have a chance

Whats the lines looking like right about now on 34th street and times square? I could use a good laugh 

Pops up right away. Doesn't matter tho. Need to click add to Cart hundreds of times to have a chance
what do you mean by that sorry this is my first time having to use ftl online i really hate this raffle nonesense ive always camped out for shoes and have never had a problem with a release till now

eek.gif

what do you mean by that sorry this is my first time having to use ftl online i really hate this raffle nonesense ive always camped out for shoes and have never had a problem with a release till now

It literally means what it says. You hit add to Carr and get an error saying its already in other peoples cart keep trying. So you keep clicking it until it gets in your cart or sell out (they usually sell out)

It literally means what it says. You hit add to Carr and get an error saying its already in other peoples cart keep trying. So you keep clicking it until it gets in your cart or sell out (they usually sell out)
oh damn -_- well thanks for the heads up i guess i got to pray the based gods are with me on this one

Before you read this, it comes from 100% pure pre-release salt. All you new folks in this thread that will probably get 1, 2 and beyond pairs of WTKs, I hate you. No, really, I hate you to your soul. You don't love the 8s like I do. You are simply in love with the HYPE. I will 100% not be able to land a single pair because Ive never used a bot and cannot find anyone reliable to point me in the direction of a working one. Have no stores near me to grab in person, simply put... I am doomed. But without a doubt many of you will grab this one and only Kobe 8 effortlessly and I really really really hate you for it.

Yes, all salt, jealous, u mad post and I can admit it.

Last edited:
Before you read this, it comes from 100% pure pre-release salt. All you new folks in this thread that will probably get 1, 2 and beyond pairs of WTKs, I hate you. No, really, I hate you to your soul. You don't love the 8s like I do. You are simply in love with the HYPE. I will 100% not be able to land a single pair because Ive never used a bot and cannot find anyone reliable to point me in the direction of a working one. Have no stores near me to grab in person, simply put... I am doomed. But without a doubt many of you will grab this one and only Kobe 8 effortlessly and I really really really hate you for it.

LOL I like that bro

for real, i just need one lol

Ohio took another L.

Whats the lines looking like right about now on 34th street and times square? I could use a good laugh 
they did a list and gave out tickets and told cats to come back in the am, so pretty empty

I know a lot of people who share your sentiments. I feel for you guys.

Tell it like it is bro

Back
Top Bottom