OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can someone compare the insides of their What The for me please. Got sent a pic and look like this

Is that just bad quality from the factory?

Last edited:
I'm gonna say it, the Xmas 2.0 is up there as one of the best yet. Seriously gonna rethink the Chaos 5's place after I get em. Silver spikey scales... MAN!
:pimp:

I just recalled where I remembered from how the spikey scales on the SS feel. Anyone ever had like a globe that goes on an outside light that has like ridges or is raised? They felt like that. Very solid yet not glass, almost the consistency of those super thick square block windows.

Last edited:
I'm guessing kicks crew will keep the prices the way it is..

I'll probably pre order it within the next couple of days...

Beware of the fakes guys 
mean.gif

I just recalled where I remembered from how the spikey scales on the SS feel. Anyone ever had like a globe that goes on an outside light that has like ridges or is raised? They felt like that. Very solid yet not glass, almost the consistency of those super thick square block windows.
Really? That thick? Interesting. I thought they looked pretty thin and flimsy in the pics...that's good to know man.

Can someone compare the insides of their What The for me please. Got sent a pic and look like this

Yeah, that's just bad quality from them...I wldn't say fake...probably just a pissed off/tired employee, LOL. I'm 2nd guessin these now...Where did you get those from???

Last edited:

Those look fake.
I've only seen that happen to fake versions in person, but I could be wrong. Elite and Standard Inserts. (both worns over 30 x each)

edit* does not mean your shoe is fake, could just be the insert depending where you go the sneakers. Maybe someone else can share their experience, god knows everyone has 1 story that can be emulated on here. 

Last edited:
P.S anyone out there switch out black elite insoles in sulfurs.

Not only feels better but makes the shoes pop (when they are off

haha)

I'm gonna say it, the Xmas 2.0 is up there as one of the best yet. Seriously gonna rethink the Chaos 5's place after I get em. Silver spikey scales... MAN!

I normally don't respond, but I have to after reading such foolishness. I respect your opinion, but you're trippin homie. Chaos is #1!

Back
Top Bottom