OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

roll.gif
you can't be serious

So I've been complaining about my ankle/achilles issues lately with the kobe 8s. I think i found the cause of that problem: lunarlon inserts. I dont think i play consistently enough to "flatten out" every lunarlon insert that i have but apparently the pain has been noticeable. I have a good 10 pair rotation and i play maybe 2-3 hours 2-4 times a week. Just walking in them hurts my right rear ankle area. I thought maybe i had to retire my kobe 8s and use it for casual wear (which i did). However, it occurred to me that I had two pairs of kobe 8s with zoom inserts (asg and supernaturals). I took my supernaturals inserts (zoom insert) and swapped it out with my designated basketball shoes and the pain is no longer there. For those who find the same discomfort, perhaps this may help. I'm still on a hunt to find an affordable pair of DS superhumans so i can use those inserts (zoom front and heel). I'll let you guys know if there's a significant difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this guy locally who is willing to trade the WTK for my Jordan 88s plus $100. Is this a good deal? I wanted to pay 50. Am I getting ripped off? Thanks for the input

Really? That thick? Interesting. I thought they looked pretty thin and flimsy in the pics...that's good to know man.

Yea they felt that way to me. Didn't feel flimsy at all. Pretty solid IMO.

weezyr1 weezyr1 has seen the SS in person. Have any info about this shedding upper? It might be glued or sewn in from the bottom and the top peels back to give it a shedding look.

Nike doing to much if they're the ones promoting it as "sheds to make way for the 9"

Honestly I can't. I had about 30 seconds with the shoe. Snapped some close up shots for you guys and made sure I felt the scales. I may be able to get another look at them in a day or 2 and can examine them further. If I can, what are some things you guys would like examined and/or photographed?

Back
Top Bottom