OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Stop parading and acting all prima donna about the "info" all over this thread if y'all don't want us "rookies" to know about it! C'monman. These releases bring out the worst in some of you smh

/endrant

Georgetowns Or Sparks                             
Sparks all day. 
mean.gif
 Will be forever salty that I failed to find a pair for myself.

If you have a real internet connection and access to this magical thing called Google you can find out pretty much anything you want. Not sure how people have a problem getting shoes when they release.
Yea, don't act like you haven't payed for some kind of bot..... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Then make a clubhouse for you and your bruhs. Put a sign up that says "no lurkers allowed Came here for release info and ID info. All I found was hilarious posts from you long-timers talking about how much better you are because you been stay postin all day erryday. 

They're shoes. Grow up, Peter Pan. Count Chocula. 
preach.

Damn now NTers deciding who is worthy of a release :lol:
lol sad ain't it hahaha

Do your thing man. It's just funny when a few guys are flipping out that someone posted some info.
lol only idiots are flipping out if you know what your doing the amount of people that are on the site doesnt affect your chances much. People that feel nervous about a few more people going at the shoe never really had a real shot anyway. Its not like the site wasnt gonna crash. Im just saying that I can see where they are coming from alot of peeps dont contribute jack **** and only come around to get the scoop. Doesnt bother me thats what niketalk is for, but giving lurkers info doesnt right before a release doesnt do any good if you really want the shoe yourself, just gives the people that had a slim chance to begin with less chance. The people that knew to check enclothing, hanon twitter, crooked tongue etc... are the ones who have done research and been around niketalk when people were just finding out about those sites so if they wanna keep it a secret its there choice i know i would.

Last edited:

Yea, don't act like you don't have a bot, douche
I googled these bots when you chitlen started chirpin about them. I find it unnecessary to pay more money to unverified IP addresses when my 16mbps seems to get them all on there own. I did pay a pretty penny for my iPhone though, its clutch with it's alarm that allows me to wake up and get on at the correct time. Cluuuuutch. 

I googled these bots when you chitlen started chirpin about them. I find it unnecessary to pay more money to unverified IP addresses when my 16mbps seems to get them all on there own. I did pay a pretty penny for my iPhone though, its clutch with it's alarm that allows me to wake up and get on at the correct time. Cluuuuutch. 
yea ok bro. im sure you don't even have a pair of WTK you are just in here spewing garbage to gain e-cred.  tagged pics of these WTK's that you supposedly hoop in or go away

and for the record. i don't care at all that you posted the Size? tweet. but it just sounds like your in here blowing smoke up everyones ***

Last edited:

yea ok bro. im sure you don't even have a pair of WTK you are just in here spewing garbage to gain e-cred.  tagged pics of these WTK's that you supposedly hoop in or ****
hahaha you got me bro. Let me hop on that right after I peep @southboston78's 500 posts and search for all his spelling errors to post. 

If I get enough "likes" on this thread then will you let me into the '84 club?

I know I hear you man. I was referring to @Babylon  and his cronies. 

I see where we went wrong here, your problem is your illiteracy. Let me hook you up and if you have an iPhone have Siri sound this post out for you.

I hope you get a pair bruh, truly do. These shoes mean a ton to you people and I can respect that. I don't "claim" to have a pair, I actually do and I hoop in those "trillion dollar cry about it shoes" also, because they're a basketball shoe, for you know, basketball.

My disdain comes from your misguided self appointed righteousness. 

We get it, man. You're f*ckin' edgy and cool. Yeah! You're the coolest f*ckin' guy on NikeTalk!
Oh you play hoops so that must make you cooler than anyone on here hahahaha..come on dude chill out, and relax with the nonsense. I hope you get a second pair to hoop in I truly do. After all they are "trillion dollar cry about it shoes" and ya know you need a second pair. I guess I am edgy and cool, thanks for reaffirming that once again. You scoring more points with those WTK's on when you hoop it up or what?

hahaha you got me bro. Let me hop on that right after I peep @southboston78's 500 posts and search for all his spelling errors to post. 

If I get enough "likes" on this thread then will you let me into the '84 club?
pull my spelling errors if I give a f*ck....I help plenty of people on NT, FACT and have!!! Go hoop you are better off, unless of course you ever ran into me at the park "hoopin" in my Kobe WTK Hahahaha

those are sick

but those socks :smh:
Dudes must feel like theyre "swagged" the F out with matchin socks or any funky lookin socks at all ...

Those ids are nice though i just might copy that. After the new year im about to go ID crazy on the 8s before they discontinue them. Especially since nothin in Jan i want

jungmula jungmula I have a question for you bro, what was the purpose in posting that picture? Was it because you wanted e-cred? Was it because you wanted to help the "community"?

Because in case you haven't noticed, you've really done nothing but rattle up both parties for no reason.

Everything was fine in this thread for KB24 I don't see why this had to be any different.

@WeezyR1

Can you examine the tongue and back shozoku logo?  It looks like it is the same material as the Black elites, but I am not sure.

Also, can you take a picture of the translucent green sole?  Seems like it's a similar color to the mambacurials.

I will do my best if I can get another look.

On another note, everyone is welcome to see if I'm worthy of this WTK link for tomorrow and pm it to me if you can. I love the 8s, peep my pic and i dont just come around to exploit help. So if anyone's feeling generous please hit me. Thanks.

Oh you play hoops so that must make you cooler than anyone on here hahahaha..come on dude chill out, and relax with the nonsense. I hope you get a second pair to hoop in I truly do. After all they are "trillion dollar cry about it shoes" and ya know you need a second pair. I guess I am edgy and cool, thanks for reaffirming that once again. You scoring more points with those WTK's on when you hoop it up or what?
I can see where you could interpret that comment differently, what I meant was that the shoes are designed for hooping, to be worn and beat up. What you do with them is your prerogative, for sure. 

And I appreciate it fam, I really do need a 2nd pair because I scuffed the heel clip on the left with what appears to have been the right shoe in the 2nd session. Overall, I found they helped my jumper but have been so-so on my floaters. 

pull my spelling errors if I give a f*ck....I help plenty of people on NT, FACT and have!!! Go hoop you are better off, unless of course you ever ran into me at the park "hoopin" in my Kobe WTK Hahahaha
I haven't discredited your help, I was insulting your false sense of shoe deity. 

See my next quote for where I based that comment off of.

you should probably go back to school and learn how to spell hahhaha, the saltiness is in the air tonight
You see where I was at now.

Back
Top Bottom