so stupid
green's fo tha money & gold's fo tha honey
laugh.gif

those crystals & pendant are supposed to be bling too

straight pimpin'..

Bishop Don Magic Juan pimp'd out 8s
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Xmas looked like it could have been a nice colorway if not for that gaudy cheap looking plastic crap. the design on the tongue looks cool. 

I thought the V was unsurpassable for balling and casual wear, but the 8 does it better.

This is a great shoe! Hoping for more colorways.

The best one out the pack. will def make the trip up to my HOH tomorrow. praying more people go in for the Gamma 12

Yeah,,, definitely not closing the dispute until shoes are received and authenticated. If he decides to refund me I'm cool with that too. At this point it's whatever. His handling time stated usually ships next day, and uses usps priority mail (1-3 days). To those who haven't been in this situation... NEVER CLOSE YOUR DISPUTE when a seller demands it. That pretty much guarantees you will receive nothing but heartache for the money spent.

You are very much correct. Do not under any circumstances close the dispute until the item is received the way it was described. If the seller insists on threatening you with not receiving unless you close the dispute, report them to ebay. I hate sellers like that, they make it hard for ones like me. If the seller states his handling time is one business day, that is what it should be. When 2 days pass without shipping, he has broken his standards HE set on himself. Of course sellers are human and things happen, but it sounds as though he has no good excuse for it.

Anyone who closes a dispute after opening one without the seller following through are screwing themselves out of money. I am a powerseller on ebay, been selling since 2003, so I know the ropes. My handling time is one business day and sure, sometimes it takes me an extra day but when it does happen, I message the buyer and explain why and also upgrade to the next fastest shipping service on my dime to make up that day.

The seller you got may just be having a bad time in their life, but there is no excuse for the threat after opening the dispute. If is unprofessional, and if I were you, I'd let them know compensation for this delay and unprofessionalism is in order to satisfy you. They brought it on themselves and should not get off the hook just for finally shipping the item days after they were supposed to.

SS are terrible. Stop with the crazy bs colorways and drop the laker colorways.:smh:

If I read another ***** talking bout Lakers colorways?!

It ain't happening. DEAL WITH IT! Y'all sound like a bunch of broke records like if you mention it a thousand times...Nike is gonna hook y'all up on the thousand & first. Smh. And this is coming from a die-hard Lakers fan.

Last edited:
You are very much correct. Do not under any circumstances close the dispute until the item is received the way it was described. If the seller insists on threatening you with not receiving unless you close the dispute, report them to ebay. I hate sellers like that, they make it hard for ones like me. If the seller states his handling time is one business day, that is what it should be. When 2 days pass without shipping, he has broken his standards HE set on himself. Of course sellers are human and things happen, but it sounds as though he has no good excuse for it.

Anyone who closes a dispute after opening one without the seller following through are screwing themselves out of money. I am a powerseller on ebay, been selling since 2003, so I know the ropes. My handling time is one business day and sure, sometimes it takes me an extra day but when it does happen, I message the buyer and explain why and also upgrade to the next fastest shipping service on my dime to make up that day.

The seller you got may just be having a bad time in their life, but there is no excuse for the threat after opening the dispute. If is unprofessional, and if I were you, I'd let them know compensation for this delay and unprofessionalism is in order to satisfy you. They brought it on themselves and should not get off the hook just for finally shipping the item days after they were supposed to.
Thanks man, it's sellers like you that have kept my small amount of faith in eBay. Your absolutely correct that something may be going on in his life. The least he can do would have been to make the effort himself to acknowledge this and to keep me informed. Communication is the key. I'm human as much as anyone snd understand life happens. But I also understand good business ethics and instead I has to pester him continually in order to get a response. When someone pays you for an item, whether $5 or $5,000,000, it your job to uphold the agreement. They did their job as the consumer and placed trust in you it's the sellers job to make or break their own reputation. But when someone knowingly attempts to screw me over by threatening me to close the dispute or I will not receive my item is a bunch of garbage and shows the lack of principle this person carries. There is no reason for this except to simply take my money. To be that upset over someone filing a dispute for a very warranted reason should be no major issue. If I filed it and there is a problem, and he has been lax in communication up to that point perhaps the best thing he could do is acknowledge his error and step it up from that point, but instead he is attempting to hold either my money or the shoe hostage, for whatever reason. Taking such hostility up with a buyer for filing a dispute makes no sense and sends up some very serious red flags. Not that I'm worried, it's almost comical to me that he has not just shipped the item or refunded my money at this point but whatever. Anyway, had things not went the way they would I would reopen the line of communication but after the threat I told him all future communication could be done directly through PayPal. He's a ding a ling and I don't want to waste anymore if my day with his shenanigans. :smile:

Nike needs to release the Laker Home colorway he wore last season.............

To the guy who doesn't want to here about Laker colorways anymore..........Deal with it!!!

Last edited:
If I read another ***** talking bout Lakers colorways?!

It ain't happening. DEAL WITH IT! Y'all sound like a bunch of broke records like if you mention it a thousand times...Nike is gonna hook y'all up on the thousand & first. Smh. And this is coming from a die-hard Lakers fan.
. So when can we expect a Lakers color way? Any idea? Lol. Ahhahahhahahahababab. You mad bro? You must be mad y'all prolly ain't gonna see the post season.

Did anybody else get zoom inserts in their mine greys? Or have we discussed this and I missed it...

Just called my local HOH, and they are doing tickets today and tomorrow!  Also heard that most of the people have been asking about the KD's and not the Kobe's so hopefully I have a better shot at the raffle.

Thanks man, it's sellers like you that have kept my small amount of faith in eBay. Your absolutely correct that something may be going on in his life. The least he can do would have been to make the effort himself to acknowledge this and to keep me informed. Communication is the key. I'm human as much as anyone snd understand life happens. But I also understand good business ethics and instead I has to pester him continually in order to get a response. When someone pays you for an item, whether $5 or $5,000,000, it your job to uphold the agreement. They did their job as the consumer and placed trust in you it's the sellers job to make or break their own reputation. But when someone knowingly attempts to screw me over by threatening me to close the dispute or I will not receive my item is a bunch of garbage and shows the lack of principle this person carries. There is no reason for this except to simply take my money. To be that upset over someone filing a dispute for a very warranted reason should be no major issue. If I filed it and there is a problem, and he has been lax in communication up to that point perhaps the best thing he could do is acknowledge his error and step it up from that point, but instead he is attempting to hold either my money or the shoe hostage, for whatever reason. Taking such hostility up with a buyer for filing a dispute makes no sense and sends up some very serious red flags. Not that I'm worried, it's almost comical to me that he has not just shipped the item or refunded my money at this point but whatever. Anyway, had things not went the way they would I would reopen the line of communication but after the threat I told him all future communication could be done directly through PayPal. He's a ding a ling and I don't want to waste anymore if my day with his shenanigans. :smile:

Everything you said is spot on. He is ridiculous ans eventually paypal will refund on his behalf so hes just delaying the inevitable. Some people just have issues, ebay and paypal even make buyers wait to a certain point after the sale to even open a dispute. The fact that he didnt even ship the item before that time came and passed is just silly. Get your money back and move on. At this point, I wouldnt trust anything he sends anyway.

Back
Top Bottom