OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

jelly about the insoles.

still waiting for the mine grey to come off exclusion and have a sale so i can use my GC as well on FTL :smh:

seems like it will take months and probably right after a 20% off or something too

wait, so the mine grays have zoom?
nerd.gif

might get a pair now..
no just his pair

I'll be honest I'm gonna cop mine greys for beaters. I actually like the purple in the shoe idk the laces pop nice too it's just the red that ruins the overall colorway

I've beaten my blue lights down I need a new beater so mine grey be ready for NY weather

I'll be honest I'm gonna cop mine greys for beaters. I actually like the purple in the shoe idk the laces pop nice too it's just the red that ruins the overall colorway

I've beaten my blue lights down I need a new beater so mine grey be ready for NY weather

That's why I bought them, for beaters. Around $110/ shipped is a good deal, even better because of insert

The mine greys are better than the pit vipers IMO.

I've worn the pits once or twice but the mine greys are in the regular rotation.

@315plus that's so cool how you ended up with those insoles. Nike should have done that for all the 8s from the beginning.

Last edited:
Yeah dude that's a come up right there

I bought lebron AVM for beaters but I want another shoe I can wear and not care about, I was gonna cop a PP just waited too long so mine greys it is

excuse my ignorance but how do you upload the short video
Lmao you mean the gif bro? Just like a photo. :rofl:

You just have to download a .Gif file and you upload it just like a photo.

*not laughing at you just think the situation is funny. Lol @ short video. I guess that is exactly what it is tho.

Last edited:

That's why I bought them, for beaters. Around $110/ shipped is a good deal, even better because of insert

waiting for FTL, they will be my beaters as well

My bad I was watching the uconn game at the same time of bulls rockets but what I meant to say was DeAndre Daniels had on the tb's 

Back
Top Bottom