OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still regret not picking up more pairs of these 8s, I love hooping in these babies but don't want to ruin them either....

Went ahead and picked up them YOTH with that extra 20% off Nike code BEFAST. Less than $100 is good enough for me to add to the collection. Plus that 6.0% back from ebates. 

Last edited:

Went ahead and picked up them YOTH with that extra 20% off Nike code BEFAST. Less than $100 is good enough for me to add to the collection. Plus that 6.0% back from ebates.
Didn't even want the YOTH but at $103 after tax.....how do you pass that up?

Copped.

Last edited:

Really happy with this. Glad they restocked size 13.

Wish they had my size for the YOTH. I have enough red colorways but for under $100, I wouldn't of hesitated on these.

That 20% finally made me check out the YOTH that's been sitting in my cart since it dropped. There's some lace swaps on instagram that make it look a lot nicer. Can you ever stack promo codes? 

That 20% finally made me check out the YOTH that's been sitting in my cart since it dropped. There's some lace swaps on instagram that make it look a lot nicer. Can you ever stack promo codes? 

I don't think so, but you can stack other rewards like ebates and credit cards. If I got those Kobes with my discover card, it would be 20% off with a 10% reward on top of that.

My favorite shoe to ball in. I didn't think the V could be surpassed, but these are too good.

I love the 8.

V's are still my preference overall because I haven't rolled my ankle in them. Did it twice in the VIII's and it wasn't even because of landing on someone's foot. The outrigger and overall platform just seems narrower than the V and VI. Traction on the VIII's is better though, which is the one downside to the V.

Last edited:
I had YOTH in cart w/ 20% off. Also had $30 to use from Ebates cash back but decided not to pull the trigger

Something about the shoe that I cant seem to like

I had YOTH in cart w/ 20% off. Also had $30 to use from Ebates cash back but decided not to pull the trigger

Something about the shoe that I cant seem to like

The one thing I'm not huge on is how blue the soles are. I wish they were either clear or just had a blue tint like a lot of the recent JB retros. I can live with the translucent soles for the price point though. I need more 8's to add to my collection

Last edited:

After months and months of neglect (taking time off from ball or just favoring my 5s) I finally rock these on the court again. Straight breaking necks

I got Kobe 8 Xmas lights for 160 shipped, worn 2x only. Is that a good deal?
If you are happy with it then yes. Its not that bad of a price considering ive seen em for 100 dollars more. I always ask for pictures of the insoles from different angles when they say worn twice. I keep my shoes real clean but I wear some of em a lot. I can make it seem as if the shoe been worn twice but its really been worn a lot.

Sorry for going on a tangent. All in all. Not bad at all

Back
Top Bottom