OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Off topic, yall think Nike will retro Kobes any time in the next few years? I mean it has been almost a decade since the zoom kobe line
i think that would be kool. but, i don't think nike would do that since the brand is trying really hard pump out tons of current signature kicks with tons of cw( back then only a handful of cw comes out for ea jordan model). Also, they have a lot more athletes under their belt now, which means more shoes to make instead of retro older kicks. i could be wrong tho. 

can anyone help me on how kobe 6s run???

True to size.

Can anyone give me a reasonable price for NDS purple gradients in a 10.5/11. The prices on eBay are either around $130 or $200+, there isn't a consistent avg price. Not too familiar with the 8s.

App is called shoefax

I just ordered a pair of worn 1x purple gradients in 11.5 for 120 bucks. I should get them thursday.

Last edited:
Haven't seen any on ebay in a minute but if anyone is selling the Black Kobe 8 TB, 599520-002 in a Size 8 please PM me. Thanks NT Fam! 599520 002f  599520 002  599520 002599520 002

I've seen some of the other TBs floating around on eBay recently. Almost picked up the maroon TBs the other day but passed.

And top 5 for me in no particular order:

1. Sulfurs
2. Fades
3. Xmas
4. Sparks
5. YOTS

The pair I've worn the most out of any of my 8s are the black EXTs though. They were my go to casual shoe for a good while.

Question: Does the Kobe 8 SS Christmas 2013 durable than the regular ones? will the upper on the SS rip?

^ No one has complained about that yet from what I remember. All the ripping I've heard of was done willingly to reveal that snake print.

I haven't heard any ripping complaints about the SS Xmas either. I vaguely remember people saying they felt kinda stiff, but that was about it. Not sure if it actually adds to the durability though.

I know it hasn't been asked in a while, but has anyone found similar/identical replacement laces for 8's?

Ugh I paid $200 at Footlocker earlier last year and got the wrong size. I wish I would have bit on $99. Keep an eye out for a 14 for me if you guys could. The lowest I can find is $150 and one shoe is missing the aglets. The OCD in me can't do that.

I used a bday coupon from footlocker when it was on sale. I had to buy a headband or something to make it over 100 bucks. Ended up paying like 85 bucks adter taxes.

Hey guys, I found a DS wtk 8 in a size 10 for $500. Would you say that's a fair price? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom